The 30 Day Star Wars Challenge: Part 1

The 30 Day Star Wars Challenge: Part 1

Who's your favorite Star Wars character?

121
The 30 Day Star Wars Challenge: Part 1
Youtube | Rodrigo Espindola

In honor of Star Wars: The Last Jedi coming out next week, I’m going to take part in HelloGreedo’s 30-day Star Wars challenge! I highly suggest you check out his YouTube channel, his Star Wars content is top-notch. The next 15 days will be posted the Monday after the release of the movie!

1. Favorite Star Wars memory

My favorite memory would have to be my first memory, watching The Phantom Menace with my brother, at the age of 3. He tied a blanket around my neck and gave me a toy Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber so I could look like a Jedi. I wish I had a picture! As a close second, seeing the first showing for The Force Awakens on opening night with my brothers was also a great joy

2. Favorite character

Hands down, Emperor Palpatine.

3. Favorite original trilogy movie

My definite favorite OT movie and favorite Star Wars movie as a whole is Return of the Jedi. I’ve probably watched this one 20 more times than the others and it never gets old.

4. Favorite prequel trilogy movie

I’d have to say Revenge of the Sith. I love Palpatine in this movie, and the sort of coming together of the whole trilogy is something I really enjoy.

5. Favorite Star Wars video game

This is a particularly tough one, but I’d have to say Battlefront II for PlayStation II, not the new one. I had a lot of fun playing the multiplayer with friends, and the story is to die for.

6. Favorite lightsaber fight

Luke vs Vader in Episode 6. The setting is beautiful, and the emotional battle embodies the underlying theme of the whole film.

7. Favorite scene

Vader’s choice to kill Palpatine in the end with him looking back and forth between Luke and the Emperor.

8. Favorite Yoda quote

“When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not, hm?”

9. Favorite fan film

Definitely the animated TIE Fighter with Jakku: First Wave as a close second. Give em both a watch.

10. Something you wish was different

I wish General Grievous was in Attack of the Clones. Would have made that movie and the Battle of Geonosis much more interesting.

11. Favorite Star Wars merch you own

My Force FX Luke Skywalker Lightsaber that I spent way too much money on.

12. An actor you want to see in a Star Wars movie

I would love to see Aaron Eckhart (he was Two-Face in The Dark Knight) as an Empire or First- Order general.

13. Favorite Rogue One crew member

If I had to pick one, probably K-2SO

14. Favorite piece of Star Wars music

How can I decide a favorite? Three-way tie: Victory Celebration, Emperor’s Theme, Duel of Fates

15. Favorite vehicle in the saga

My favorite vehicle has to be the Imperial Shuttle. I don’t know why, but I just really like the design and interior of the ship.