The Ultimate 30-Day Quarantine Dating Challenge For Singles

The 30-Day Dating Challenge For Anyone Who Is Single AF In Quarantine

Print yours here!

37

If you're crying and thinking: "my 2020 dating life is toast," think again. Because according to experts, quarantine is actually the perfect time to find love. And it makes sense, right? I mean, Cameron and Lauren found it on "Love Is Blind," didn't they? So since we're essentially forced to date people from our very own pods right now, there's hope for us all!

In case you don't know where to begin, though, I'm here to help! Below is a 30-day challenge made for you to connect with potential lovers while in quarantine. Whether you're looking for "the one" or simply hoping for some virtual company, this is a fun challenge that will make social distancing a lot more fun and challenge you to step out of your comfort zone.

Note: don't be intimidated by the possibility of rejection, it happens and life goes on. Own it and have fun!

Click here to print your 30-Day Quarantine Dating Challenge

Day 1:

Update your dating profile with new pics and prompt answers

Day 2:

Create a dating mantra for the rest of 2020

Day 3:

Take some quizzes to find out your love language, personality type, etc.

Day 4:

Make a list of things you're looking for while dating, hold yourself to it, and don't settle

Day 5:

Skip the B.S. and tell your matches exactly what you're looking for in a relationship

Day 6:

Use a funny pickup line on five new dating app matches. Like one of these social distancing pickup lines, perhaps?

Day 7:

Delete your toxic ex's (or exes') number(s) from your phone

Day 8:

Text someone from your past to get the closure you might need

Day 9:

Ask your friends to virtually introduce you to someone who's single in their circle

Day 10:

"Spring clean" your dating profile by unmatching anyone you aren't interested in anymore (look out for these dating profile red flags).

Day 11:

Date yourself! Practice self-care today

Day 12:

Make 5 new connections and try to find something you have in common with each

Day 13:

Slide into someone's DMs

Day 14:

Ask someone for their phone number and actually text them

Day 15:

Send a flirty text to someone you've been talking to and see how they respond

Day 16:

Text the person you've been hesitant to reach out to first and start up a convo

Day 17:

Ask someone to have a virtual drink with you over FaceTime

Day 18:

Ask someone you're talking to five deep questions. Need inspiration? Here are 45 questions to ask your match to bring you closer.

Day 19:

Play Never Have I Ever with one of your matches

Day 20:

Take a break! Stay off dating apps and social media for 24 hours

Day 21:

Play Truth or Drink with a match. Let me help! This is the ultimate truth or drink game to get honestly drunk with your partner in quarantine.

Day 22:

Have a Netflix movie night with your crush. Take it a step further and download the Netflix Party Google Chrome extension to watch in sync.

Day 23:

Binge a TV show with your crush. Take it a step further and download the Hulu With Me Google Chrome extension to watch in sync.

Day 24:

Plan your first in-person date with a match for when we're out of quarantine

Day 25:

Take some sexy photos… for yourself (or someone else)

Day 26:

Have a game night via FaceTime with a match. Feeling fancy? Consider one of these games to play over FaceTime.

Day 27:

Plan a breakfast or coffee date with your crush

Day 28:

Plan a Zoom double date (Not there yet? Do it with friends!)

Day 29:

Treat yo'self to a new vibrator. Preferably one of these that everyone's buzzing about this spring.

Day 30:

SUPER CHALLENGE! Learn a TikTok dance with your crush over FaceTime

Shop For The Challenge

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Know some couples who are up for a challenge? Send them This 30-Day Couples Quarantine Challenge Will Literally Make You Closer Than Ever.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.