3 Songs For Your Next Random Dance Party

Are they all from the 70's? Maybe... but you will NOT regret dancing to these fun tunes!

61
EveryPixel

My family LOVES to dance. Anytime of the day, on any occasion, you will find someone busting out a little jive. Even if it's not the prettiest sight, it'll always bring a smile to someone's face. You'll even find our cat Bentley bouncing along to a song or two. Periodically, the clan will all come together for what we call a "random dance party." What is this you may ask?

Only the best ten minutes of our day.

To an outsider looking in, yes, we may look like a circle of unrhythmic arm movements, hip swaying, and, if you're lucky, you will catch someone attempting the high skilled dance move known as the moon walk. To us, it is one of the few moments of the day where we can truly express ourselves judgement free. Our dance parties usually happen after dinner or whenever the time feels right.

So! If you and your loved ones are planning your next random dance party, you must listen to our current top tracks!

"Copacabana" by Barry Manilow is currently the Burford household's most listened to track. The story of Lola losing her man at the Copacabana accompanied by trumpets and the tropical sounds up from Havana is a combination to be reckoned with. If you love an upbeat track from the 70's, this one's for you!

A visual representation of how you will feel listening to "Copacabana."

Incredibly colorful Brazilian festival.

Just let the tropical sounds flow through you.

EveryPixel

The next song on our list is "Heart of Glass" by Blondie. This funky beat and the unique singing will get you out of your seat and make your body groove. Warning: this song may produce extraordinarily embarrassing dance moves so an advisory must be issued. Please take this advisory seriously because even our dog was alarmed at my family attempting to lip sync this tune. IT IS WORTH IT!! I guarantee that this track will channel everyone's inner fierce queen.

Yes, this is you fixing your crown after realizing all of your potential Blondie instilled back into you!EveryPixel

The last song on our list is "On Your Face" by Earth, Wind and Fire. Goodness, this track just will just replenish the seeds of life within you. With the beautiful harmony of voices and the sassy horns eloquently placed in the background, you won't be able to stop yourself from grooving.

The world is just so much more full of sunshine now that Earth, Wind and Fire has entered it. EveryPixel

Okay, I know what you may be thinking, and no my family does not only listen to songs from the 70's, it's just our preferred flavor at the moment. I hope you all enjoy these few tunes for your next dance party as much as we do!