Looking for a great book to snuggle up to?

3 Great Reads To View

Looking for a good book to snuggle up with?

26
3 Great Reads To View

So, we've made it through the year from spring to summer. As summer continues, the feeling of fall follows behind with cold nights and 70-degree weather. During these days and the cooler ones to follow it would be nice to a good meal and great book. Needing any new suggestions of what to read? Or are you looking to open your mind up a bit more with some great poetry? Here are three great books to snuggle up on your couch and enjoy reading.

The Demonized Warrior by Darnell Junior

The Demonized Warrior

Rey Daniels

A book of 46 poems, The Demonized Warrior by Darnell Junior, is definitely a very interesting book to read and inspirational as well. A couple of poems I have read so far are so relatable and capturing leaving me wanting to read more. This young man brings books of words beautifully written and deep lines of himself and feelings of society. I encourage everyone to check this book out which is available on Amazon now as I speak!

Sonny’s Blues by James Baldwin

Sonny's Blues by James Baldwin

Instagram @tiarking

Now, if you love to read your older literature, then Sonny's Blues is a great short story for you. Very deep and creatively written, James Baldwin serves up a very real and captivating narration that we all can relate to in some way. A deep story narrated by the brother of a recovering drug addict, Sonny's Blues is filled with great reading of dialect, diction, and relatable real narration. I also love the way that the author describes many of the scenes with themes and dialect or the way that the characters talk.

The Other Side of the Pillow by Zane

I absolutely will always enjoy the Queen of Erotica's work. Zane sweeps me away once again with this novel, The Other Side of the Pillow. If Jemistry and Tevin's chemistry isn't enough to keep you wanting more, the twists and turns throughout with feelings as well as Jemistry herself and her cautious heart. Will She let go and give another chance at love, check it out and see!