3 Spring Fashion Tips EVERY Guy Needs

3 Spring Fashion Tips EVERY Guy Needs

326
3 Spring Fashion Tips EVERY Guy Needs

After several weeks of "second winter" (cue the Lord of the Rings music), we finally get to experience spring weather! Unlike many other states, New York has been slow to *warm* to the idea of changing seasons on time. Since the season now matches the temperature, it's time for a few fashion tips that put a little *jump in your step*.

1. Cuff Rolling (Not "Cuffing", That Was 6 Months Ago)

In my experience, men either roll their cuffs terribly or don't roll them at all. So, today I'm introducing an apparently *brand new* category: guys who correctly roll their cuffs.

The only roll you should be using is the pin roll (the second roll demonstrated in the video tutorial here). It's the most elegant, clean, and hassle-free method out there.

2. Rolling Up Your Sleeves (The Right Way)

There are lots of good sleeve rolls, but these just happen to be my two favorites. Both are great in their own way. The basic roll is just that -- basic. It's more casual than the master roll, which is a bit more classy (though admittedly harder to *master*). Pick one and stick with it or use both, the choice is yours.

3. No-Show Socks

These little things can make an outfit glow. If you haven't tried wearing no-shows before, I seriously recommend trying them. They're life savers, especially summer arrives in full force. This is the best buying guide for no-show socks. I'd encourage you to buy what fits your price point, but I think you get the gist of what a buying guide is.