29 Thoughts A College Student Has While Being At Home During The COVID-19 Pandemic

If I see Vice President Pence hold up the "15 days to slow the spread" sign one more time, I'll think I'm actually living in "Groundhog Day"

1475

I know right now is a super difficult time for a lot of people. But being a senior in college, I thought I would share some of the random thoughts I've had while being at home. Hopefully, I'm not the only one that has these thoughts. Enjoy!

1. I wonder what the graduation ceremonies will be like now?

2. I don't feel like logging on to Zoom University today.

3. Maybe I should take the day off ... I deserve a spring break since I wasn't a crazy spring breaker.

4. What is wrong with my generation? Stay home!

5. Will I eat all my rationed food this week? Probably.

6. I don't feel like doing homework right now.

7. Geez, why is the news so depressing? Is there anything good happening in the world, or is it just entirely bad at the moment?

8. If I see Vice President Pence hold up the "15 days to slow the spread" sign one more time, I'll think I'm living in "Groundhog Day."

9. I might try painting for a bit, that cheers me up.

10. Breaking news: "Death toll rises in the U.S." Me: ...

11. I wonder if Walmart is restocked yet.

12. President Trump: "There is no reason to panic." Me: "OK but like everyone is panicking?"

13. Why is the world hoarding toilet paper right now?

14. Why are liquor stores considered to be essential businesses?

15. Oh here we go, the U.S. will be on lockdown soon.

16. I feel like my professors gave me more work during quarantine because they think I have more time ... there's still only 24 hours in a day.

17. Why are Zoom classes so awkward?

18. I'm out of Creme Brûlée - how am I going to drink coffee now?

19. My sleep schedule is so messed up right now.

20. I wonder if any of my friends are still in Norman.

21. Will all the students get partial refunds? College ain't cheap.

22. I wonder what campus looks like when there is no one there.

23. I miss the Biz!

24. This doesn't seem like a break - it's a nightmare that we're all living in.

25. I've been working on statistics for an hour and I'm already exhausted.

26. Should I try to get ahead on my assignments, or should I wait a little bit longer and take a mental break?

27. I really don't want to read this 300-page book and write a 10-page essay on it.

28. It feels like we're living in a "Twilight Zone" episode, it's too crazy to be real life.

29. Does anyone else feel like me?