25 Times Rory Gilmore Understood Finals Week

She may be the smartest teenager on Netflix, but even Rory Gilmore understands how stressful school can be.

369

Rory Gilmore of the Netiflix-binge favorite Gilmore Girls is about the most academic and smart person on any TV show out there. She reads more books than Hermione Granger, always makes witty references (granted, she does have script writers to help her out), is valedictorian of her competitive private school, and has the hard choice of choosing between Harvard and Yale for college. Poor girl. However, even people like Rory Gilmore understand what it is like to get stressed during finals weeks. Rory totally gets that being academically motivated and smart can sometimes lead to a bit of stress, worry, and running on low sleep. Rory may make it look easy, but she totally understand what life is like during finals week.

1. When your life just sucks so much at the moment, you need a new word for it.

2. Coffee cannot even help you now.

3. All you see is book. Books everywhere!

4. Finals week is like you versus the world.

5. You basically gave up the last day of classes.

6. You still totally have your priorities straight.

7. Your back is really starting to hurt from all the books you've been carrying around.

8. Finals is even starting to take a toll on your books, notebooks, and computer.

9. You kind of just want to yell at your professors when they spend 15 explaining the final that you could have spent taking the final.

10. Your outfit game is really off during finals because you have no time to do laundry.

11. You really hope all the studying you've been doing burns all the calories you've been consuming.

12. You try to get up early to study, but your plan always fails once the morning rolls around.

13. Finals week always comes with really weird cravings.

14. You sometimes try to tell yourself hell week is actually not that bad.

15. Time management really is a perfect art, and by perfected art, you have learned some things (sleep) just have to be sacrificed for more important things (studying).

16. There is that one final early in the week which you actually try to look nice for. In the end, it is a failed plan.

17. All the random emotional rants start to come out during finals week.

18. You can't wait to finally get rid of all your textbooks.

19. People should not take your bad reaction personally when they try to talk to/communicate with/have any social interaction with you during finals week.

20. Your future is looking pretty dim right now.

21. A furry cute animal to snuggle with would be super nice right about now.

22. There is no final woe excessive food cannot cure.

23. Your life has at least become pretty predictable and routine this week.

24. There is no end until it finally all ends.

25. When you finally come out of finals, you're just like HAHA BAM TAKE THAT FINALS PEACE OUT...until next semester.