25 Things I'm Thankful For In 2016

25 Things I'm Thankful For In 2016

25 things I'm thankful for in honor of the 25 days of Christmas.

15
25 Things I'm Thankful For In 2016

In honor of the Christmas season that is upon us, here are the 25 things that I am thankful for every part of the year.

1. The amazing school that I have the privilege to attend.

2. The wonderful, crazy, hilarious group of friends that I met in Gillette last year and have stuck with me this far.

3. Friends who live all over campus so I get to explore the places I wouldn't have spent much time in otherwise.

4. ADPi for introducing me to some incredible women and the chance I have within our chapter to take on a leadership role.

5. Living in a double in Kissam so much larger than my Gillette double last year.

6. Being able to finally leave the country for Alternative Spring Break next semester. I can't wait to be in Jamaica.

7. Coffee. I can't survive without it especially during finals.

8. Chocolate ice cream because I also wouldn't have made it this far without it.

9. Organic chemistry for reminding why I love the subject of chemistry.

10. The rain that put an end to the fires in Gatlinburg.

11. The Commons Experience. Though I'm not a freshman anymore, spending my first year at Vanderbilt on Commons was an amazing blessing.

12. The talented people that surround me on campus. It never fails to amaze me when I see the talents that my fellow classmates have.

13. Only living two hours from home.

14. Every single part about Nashville (minus the traffic).

15. A great friend who will wake up at 6 am to go see Dierks Bentley with me and then not be mad when I say I'm too tired to get up and go.

16. The snooze button.

17. Randwiches.

18. Being able to freely worship Jesus Christ without fear.

19. Pictures of my sweet dog from home.

20. The life altering blessing who is my little cousin Brayden.

21. Being able to navigate Stevenson finally, for the most part at least.

22. A loving family that accepts me with open arms whenever I come home from school.

23. Not having a tonsillectomy scheduled for the day before Christmas Eve this year.

24. A little sister that impresses me all of the time with her hilarious jokes, dance moves, and passion for the game of basketball.

25. A mom who is always supportive of me and my dreams, even when I'm extremely hard on myself and I feel like I can't make it anymore on my path to becoming a doctor.

This is most definitely not an exhaustive list, but it's a good start. Creating this list reminded me that sometimes it's the smallest things in our lives that we take for granted that truly impact our life the most.