25 Life-Saving Quotes From Grey's Anatomy

Now on season 15, 'Grey's Anatomy' has left us with many memories, some good and some heartbreaking. But one this that's always stuck is the quotes from the show.

"It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." - Richard Webber

"Not everybody has to be happy all the time. That's not mental health. That's crap." - Meredith Grey

mental health

"If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, stop accepting crap and demand something more." - Cristina Yang

"You're letting her think you're emotionally available. You're letting her think she has a chance. And there is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance when you really don't." - Meredith Grey

"I want heat. I want romance. I want to feel like a freaking lady." - Meredith Grey

Freaking lady

"Rule number one: Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you." - Miranda Bailey

"Pretty good is not good enough. I want to be great." - Cristina Yang

"Okay, here it is, your choice...it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big 'pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window', unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me." - Meredith Grey

Pick me

"You can have the worst crap in the world happen to you and you can get over it. All you gotta do is survive." - Alex Karev

"I am woman. Here me roar." - Miranda Bailey

"You didn't love her! You just didn't want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was good for you ego. Or, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her, because you don't destroy the person you love!" - Callie Torres

Love her

"I am not an ugly duckling. I'm a swan." - April Kepner

"You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you save me. That's all I know." - Derek Shepherd

"Let's play a game of whose like sucks the most. I'll win. I always win." - Meredith Grey

Greys Anatomy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

"There's a land called passive agressiva, and you're their queen." - Derek Shepherd

"Bad things happen, but you have to move past it. Leave it behind. The sooner, the better. Or it'll eat away at you and stop you from moving forward." - MIranda Bailey

"Promise that you'll love me, even when you hate me." - Meredith Grey  

"Oh, screw beautiful, I'm brilliant! If you want to appease me, compliment my brain." - Cristina Yang

"Walk tall. All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You lost. Walk tall." - Mark Sloan

"Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying." - Meredith Grey

"It's a beautiful day to save lives." - Derek Shepherd

Greys Anatomy Things GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

"It's not hard. It's painful but it's not hard. You know what to do already. If you didn't, you wouldn't be in this much pain." - Miranda Bailey

"Doesn’t matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives, trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that’s the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap. Maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It’s what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up." - Alex Karev

"I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime." - Derek Shepherd

"Don't let what he wants eclipse what you need. He's very dreamy, but he's not the sun. You are." - Cristina Yang

Fox Life GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy