22 Times Michelle Tanner Perfectly Described A Night Out

Michelle Tanner just gets it.

24

Watching “Full House” since I was a kid, I never thought I would relate to Michelle Tanner more as a young adult than I did when I was her age. Not only is she the cutest, but after so many years of watching “Full House” re-runs, her expressions have gotten much more relatable. In honor of the recent news of the "Full House" revival, here are 22 gifs of Michelle Tanner that perfectly describe a night out in college.

1. When your friends say they promise to go out with you tonight no matter what.

2. When you're all dolled up and ready to go out.

3. And then a few hours in.

4. When you're drunk and pretend that you're on top of the world and that one person calls you out.

5. When you're feelin' it and start a rap battle.

6. When you leave the pregame and walk into the bar and are asked for your ID.

7. And then when you can't get into the bar because the bouncer is being too strict.

8. When you overhear people talking about a party going on and decide to go there instead.

9. When the whole squad's killin' it on the dance floor.

10. When you wake up the next morning and hear about your mishaps last night.

11. When you apologize to everyone for what you don't remember doing last night.

12. And now that everything is cleared up, your friends ask you about the guy they saw you with last night.

13. And then ask where you went when you left the party.

14. When you over-sleep and are almost late for class the next morning.

15. When you're hungover in class and the teacher says no sunglasses.

16. When someone asks, “Did you study for the test today?”

17. But then you have to pretend that you studied a lot so they don’t realize that you’ve been drunk for the past 24 hours.

18. When the professor makes a joke about how Greek life is an excuse for partying.

19. When all of your friends are doing work and you're bored and want attention.

20. Later that night when you try to scrabble up change to go to Chipotle.

21. When it's already next weekend and you're still a freshman, but you know better than to wear a black tube skirt and colored cami to a party.

22. And finally, when you come home for summer break and your parents see your grades.