22 Thoughts You Have When Going To An Airport

The airport can be a place of quiet ease or serious panic.
144

Flying is an interesting experience, to say the least. From beginning to end, the experience can be quite stressful and draining. From arriving at the airport to boarding the plane, so many things can make flying taxing. Here are some thoughts you will have when getting ready to fly. No matter the event leading up go getting to your final destination, I wish you a smooth ride through TSA and in the air.

1. Please tell me my bag is under 50lbs.

2. Okay, the family of 17 flying to Disney for the first time, we get it. You're excited.

3. Where’s my I.D. and boarding pass?!

4. Ok, it’s in my pocket, I’m good. Maybe if I move it to my backpack, I won’t lose it.

5. Why is everyone also flying at 5 am?

6. Who picked 3.4 ounces as a safe amount? Why not 4 ounces?

7. TSA can kiss my butt

8. Oh dang, I’m getting close to the front of the line.

Where’s my I.D. and boarding pass? I left it in my pocket... great.

9. I look nervous. They’re noticing. Play it cool.

10. Oh. Duh. They’re in my backpack!

11. Why is it that kids and the elderly don’t have to take off they’re shoes but I do?

They are just as likely to be hiding stuff in them as me in flip flops

12. Damnit I never make it through without being pulled to the side

13. The TSA lady touched my boobs...

14. Ok made it through TSA... I can breathe again.

15. Where is gate C34? Oh, it’s probably by gate C33

16. Lmao, it’s not even close to C33...

17. Ok let’s find some coffee

18. Coffee is $6. Never mind then.

19. I’ll just live off a complimentary soda and peanuts

20. Yay time to board... jk I’m not first class.

Guess I'll wait.

21. No sir, I actually am strong enough to lift my own bag.

22. Let get this mofo off the ground!