21 Times Gavin Perfectly Explained College

Same Gavin, same.

5787
Twitter

Gavin is a little boy who first became known because of his uncle. His uncle is Nick Mastodon, a star from Vine. Ever since Gavin's first video, his facial expressions have been used for multiple memes.

Even at six years old, this kids faces seem to show what it means to be a college student. Here are 21 times Gavin had college just right.

1. When you realize that you honestly have no clue what you're doing.

2. When the weight of the world is coming down but you're trying to make the best of it.

3. In class trying to make sense of what the teacher is saying.

4. When you realize it is Sunday and you did none of the work you promised yourself you would get done.

5. The moment when you thought coffee would help but you're still just as dead inside.

6. When you're at a party and your friend asks if you're good.

7. When you get the test back in a class and you actually didn't have the lowest grade this time.

8. "The final is 50% of your grade, no phones, attendance is required."

9. Getting that "class is canceled" email.

10. When there is really nothing good that came out of your day.

11. Monday morning rolling around when you stayed up late all weekend.

12. Every morning.

13. When someone starts telling you how to live your life.

14. But then you realize that maybe you should listen to them because you honestly have no idea.

15. Trying to flirt.

16. When the squad takes a group picture without you.

17. When you thought class was about to be over, but you look at the time and you have only been in there 6 minutes.

18. When you have gotten yourself in a situation that you're not sure how to get out of.

19. When you plan to take a 10-minute nap and wake up 5 hours later.

20. The moment you hear your classmates talking about how they all got 27 for the answer but you got 155.93.

21. Realizing it is what it is at this point.

I get it, Gavin.