21 Motivational GIFs To Get You Through The Spring Semester Slump

When you’re feeling down, just remember: spring break is right around the corner!

173
iggy.net

Everyone knows that spring semester is always much harder to get through than the fall semester. Whether it’s because we’re still exhausted from first semester, or because the weather is bad and we’re trapped inside, procrastination is usually at an all-time high. Instead of waiting until the last minute (again) to study for your bio test or write that English paper, here’s a little inspiration to check out while on a study break to get you motivated again.

1. Procrastination has started to take over:

2. All too often, this is the story of spring semester:

3. It's the semester of all-nighters, last minute cram sessions, and writing an eight-page essay in less than three hours:

4. Your habits start to change, and you even begin sleeping in unusual places just because you can:

5. But it's time to get it together:

6. Lend a hand to your fallen comrades:

7. Stop taking breaks to check Facebook, because a five-minute break always turns into something much longer:

8. Stop avoiding your responsibilities, like going to class and doing homework:

9. Buckle down, and start studying, no matter how hard it seems:

10. If you absolutely have to pull an all-nighter, do it:

11. But try to avoid them, because they never work out they way you want them to:

12. You might even have to set foot in the library:

13. And stop settling for less than your best just because you waited until the last minute:

14. No more writing essays at the last minute:

15. Don't give up now:

16. You can do this:

17. You want this to be you:

18. If something's not working, make a change:

19. This sloth believes in you:

20. Don't let your dreams just be dreams:

21. Remember: spring break is just around the corner!