5 Of The Worst 2019 Grammys Looks

5 Of The Worst 2019 Grammys Looks

A star isn't born looking like this

199

This past weekend we experienced the 2019 Grammys which in my case was pretty great. The performances blew me away, I only found myself bored a few times, and some of the fashion was incredible. Some of the fashion though didn't cut it for me. Here are some of the absolute worst dressed from the 2019 Grammys.

1. Anna Kendrick

View this post on Instagram

It’s really awful #GRAMMYs

A post shared by Anna Kendrick (@annakendrick47) on

Ann Kendrick walked up on the Grammy stage and I audibly gasped. It looked as if a pink bird was shredded and bejeweled to make her dress. I really don't understand this and Anna Kendrick could do so much better.

2. Charlie Puth

View this post on Instagram

Charlie at Grammy!😍 • [@charlieputh ]

A post shared by charlie puth (@charlieputm) on

Now don't get me wrong, I love Charlie Puth just as much as the next guy, but this Grammys ootd wasn't cutting it. In this brown suit and bright red flamenco shirt, he looks as if he is some old retiree trying to dress up for the first time in sixty-three years so he puts this on. I am not impressed and a little disappointed in the incredibly talented Charlie Puth.

3.Tayla Parx

You actually can't wear your converse with your GRAMMY DRESS. The dress already looks like one of those DIY fabric rugs that your stepmother made you for Christmas and then she goes and adds the CONVERSE. Ugh. Sorry Tayla, this just didn't work for me.

4. Rashida Jones

Rashida, you are going to the Grammys not your baby shower! This baggy dress literally looks like it could be her maternity dress. From the sagging stomach area, which I know she doesn't have, to the non-existing top, this dull navy washes her out and makes her look flat as a pancake.

5. Katy Perry

View this post on Instagram

💘 @balmain 💘 📷: @johnshearer

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

I saved the worst for last. What's up with all these horrible dresses being pink? This dress literally looks like there's a hula hoop underneath this packing peanut skirt with a tin foil top. Baby, you're not a firework tonight.

The 2019 Grammys was definitely one to remembers, but the outfits were to forget.