Report this Content
Here are all of the best activities to fill your summer with fun and get rid of the FOMO.
1. Find the best ice cream place in your state and drive there just to get the scoop.
2. Go kayaking in the nearest ocean/lake.
3. Go to a drive-in movie and pack the car with pillows and blankets.
4. Find a waterfall in your state and go chase it.
5. Spend at least 3 days straight with your friends (without getting sick of each other).
6. Pack a picnic and go on a beach sunset date.
7. Go to a county fair or local carnival and try to win a prize.
8. Read a book in a week.
9. Sign up as a creator for Odyssey Online.
10. Cut your hair short.
11. Host a weekly campfire and make snapchat-worthy smores.
12. Host a weekly bachelorette viewing party. Update your brakettes.
13. Go to a country concert (even if you're a fake-fan of country music).
14. Pick berries and make a home-made pie.
15. Make a summer Spotify playlist.
16. Binge watch a Netflix show in 2 weeks.
17. Randomly cook dinner for a family member or friend.
18. Drive (windows down, music blasting) without knowing where you are going.
19. Hike to the top of hill/mountain and watch the sunrise.
20. Write your own bucket list.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.