The 10 Best Songs of 2018... So Far (And Where To Find More)

Only two months in and this new year is already showing some of the hottest new tracks in music!

5175
Flickr

If you’re looking for inspiration for your new spring playlists or just to spruce up your old ones, you’ve come to the right article! 2018 is only two months in and already has had a great start to music. Artists, new and old, have been producing and creating some of the hottest new hits. Spring is a time where tons of new tracks and songs will start to be dropped, in preparation for hot summer hits. The songs listed below range in genre from pop and rap, to country and alternative, and everything in between.

Here are the 10 best songs of 2018... so far, you should know, love, and play on repeat:

1. Psycho - Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla $ign

2. Love Lies - Khalid & Normani

3. The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey

4. God’s Plan - Drake

5. Like I Do - David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks

6. All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar, SZA

7. Up Down - Morgan Wallen feat. Florida Georgia Line

8. Gone - Bazzi

9. Want You Back - 5 Seconds of Summer

10. After the Storm - Kali Uchis, Tyler the Creator & Bootsy Collins

There you have it! These are the best 10 songs of 2018...so far. With ten months left in the year, there is bound to be more incredible tracks, artists, and albums that will be released. Some great places to keep checking out new music are:

1. Spotify Browse Page

Spotify's home page is entitled Browse and allows for users to explore new music based on a specific genre, trending hits, new artists, and so many more categories! There are even playlists released every Friday, called "New Music Fridays" to help expand user's listening.

2. Billboard Hot 100

At the top of the Billboard Hot 100 list are the currently popular or trending songs, that are more well-known. But if you scroll down past the top 10, there are more artists and songs that are so great but not heard as much or created by less famous artists.

3. Youtube Home Page

On the homepage of YouTube, trending songs and videos can be seen. Once you click on a video to watch it, there are recommendations that will pop up in the sidebar of more artists to check out.

4. SoundCloud

Some artists that you cannot find anywhere else, will post their songs on the music platform SoundCloud. It is filled with artists that are super famous, less well-known, and all in-between.

So remember to keep your Spotify browse tab open and your Youtube trending videos refreshing. You never know when you may discover your new favorite song!