My 2018 Academy Of Country Music Award Winner Predictions

"I just want to get out of my formal wear and eat a cheeseburger" said by every artist who attends this show.

107
Keith Hinkle; Wikimedia Commons

If you are a country music fan then you know the Academy of Country Music Awards (ACM's) are on April 15th. I have to say I am a big country music fan and I am so excited for them! I am also excited because my girl Reba is hosting!

So, here are my predictions for who I think will win in each category.

Entertainer of the Year:

Jason Aldean

Garth Brooks

Luke Bryan

Chris Stapleton

Keith Urban

Predicted winner: Keith Urban

Male Vocalist of the Year:

Jason Aldean

Chris Stapleton

Keith Urban

Thomas Rhett

Chris Young

Predicted winner: Thomas Rhett

Female Vocalist of the Year:

Kelsea Ballerini

Miranda Lambert

Reba McEntire

Maren Morris

Carrie Underwood

Predicted winner: Kelsea Ballerini

Vocal Duo of the Year:

Brothers Osborne

Dan + Shay

Florida Georgia Line

LOCASH

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Predicted winner: Brothers Osbourne

Vocal Group of the Year:

Lady Antebellum

LANCO

Little Big Town

Midland

Old Dominion

Predicted winner: Old Dominion

New Female Vocalist of the Year:

Lauren Alaina (WINNER already announced) Yay, congrats!

Other ladies who were nominated were: Danielle Bradbery, Carly Pearce, and Raelynn

New Male Vocalist of the Year:

Brett Young (WINNER already announced) Congrats!

Other males who were nominated: Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Devin Dawson, and Russell Dickerson

New Vocal Duo of the Year:

Midland (WINNER already announced) YAY! I love these guys!

Other duo's nominated were: High Valley, LANCO, LOCASH, and Runaway June

Album of the Year:

The Breaker

Little Big Town

California Sunrise

Jon Pardi

From A Room: Volume 1

Chris Stapleton

Happy Endings

Old Dominion

Life Changes

Thomas Rhett

Predicted winner: Chris Stapleton From A Room: Volume 1

Single Record of the Year:

"Better Man"

Little Big Town

"Body Like A Back Road"

Sam Hunt

"Broken Halos"

Chris Stapleton

"Drinkin' Problem"

Midland

"I'll Name The Dogs"

Blake Shelton

Predicted winner: Little Big Town "Better Man" (This category is VERY difficult)

Song of the Year:

"Body Like A Back Road"

Sam Hunt

"Female"

Keith Urban

"Tin Man"

Miranda Lambert

"Whiskey And You"

Chris Stapleton

Predicted Winner: Miranda Lambert "Tin Man"

Video of the Year:

"Black"

Dierks Bentley

"It Ain't My Fault"

Brothers Osborne

"Legends"

Kelsea Ballerini

"Marry Me"

Thomas Rhett

"We Should Be Friends"

Miranda Lambert

Predicted winner: Thomas Rhett "Marry Me"

Vocal Event of the Year:

"Craving You"

Thomas Rhett Featuring Maren Morris

"Dear Hate"

Maren Morris Featuring Vince Gill

"Funny (How Time Slips Away)"

Glen Campbell and Willie Nelson

"The Fighter"

Keith Urban Featuring Carrie Underwood

"What Ifs"

Kane Brown Featuring Lauren Alaina

Predicted Winner: Maren Morris feat. Vince Gill "Dear Hate"

Songwriter of the Year:

Rhett Akins

Ashley Gorley

Hillary Lindsey

Shane McAnally

Josh Osborne

Predicted Winner: Shane McAnally

Congratulations to all of these nominees and already winners! All of you deserve to be nominated. I would just like to add that I would LOVE to see more female artists nominated. Especially for entertainer of the year, where there isn't a female nominated this year.