20 Quotes to Make Your Day A Little Better

Have a little faith.

60

I have collected here a list of some of the best quotes for being thinking more positively. Some of these quotes just give you a fresh perspective on life making any day a little better. Take a look here for some inspiration and kind words. Enjoy :)

1. "Life is 10% what happens to us, and 90% of how we react."

2. "Don't let your struggles become your identity"

3. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you'll ever know."

4. "Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you."

5. "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited of what could go right."

6. "When it rains, it pours, but the sun still shines."

7. Life it tough, but darling so are you."

8. "A negative mind will never give you a negative life."

9. "Your mistakes do not define you."

10. "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

11. "The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day."

12. "Walk away from anything that gives you bad vibes. It's your life. Do what makes you happy."

13. "Every day is a chance to change your life."

14. "Hope... sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else. If you have it, you have everything."

15. "Be somebody that makes everybody feel like somebody."

16. "Never trust your fears, they don't know your strengths."

17. "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace."

18. "A little progress each day adds up to big results."

19. "I am in charge of how I feel and today I choose happiness."

20. "Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable."Hope these quotes make your day a little better.