2015 has been an insane year. A lot of great music and movie hits came out and celebrities did strange things. Hollywood introduced the world to many new and talented faces, but we also had to say goodbye to many as well. Here is a brief year-in-review for the pop culture of 2015.
1. The realest of real Pixar movies graced the big screen, "Inside Out."
2. We all realized Taylor Swift throws the best tea parties and has the coolest friends.
3. Zayn left one direction and broke up with Perrie, secretly breaking all of our hearts in the process.4. John Travolta introduced us to "Adele Dazeem."
5. "Late Show with David Letterman" came to an end.
6. "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" ended and made everyone tear up.
7. 007 entertained millions again in the new James Bond movie, "Spectre," featuring one of the best Sam Smith songs ever recorded.
9. Kylie Jenner turned 18 with her 24-year-old (now 25-year-old) boyfriend (who bought her a sweet ride).
12. We lost may people, including Taylor Negron. His death made all millennial think back to the sassy housekeeper in Mary Kate and Ashley's "So Little Time" TV show.
14. Miley Cyrus was still weird.
15. Madonna made out with Drake and we all laughed because he really wasn’t feelin’ it.
17. Amy Schumer became everyone’s spirit animal.
19. The new "Star Wars" movie made people of all ages freak out.