20 Makeup Must-Haves For Your Collection

As a makeup addict, this is my gift to you.

130

If you've ever met me, you would know I'm obsessed with makeup. I don't feel like I need makeup in my life to feel pretty. Rather, I simply enjoy doing my own makeup as well as other people's makeup. Applying makeup is a form of art to me, and nothing makes me more excited than trying out a new look that I absolutely love. Over the years, my makeup collection has grown to a ridiculous size, and going on a trip to Sephora or Ulta is the equivalent to a little kid entering a candy shop. I see new products, and I can't help but feel the need to buy them immediately.

I'd love to share my love for makeup and my knowledge on different brands and products and share them with you, so next time you're unsure of what makeup products to get, you know the best. Here are 20 of my go-to makeup products!

1. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer

You can find it at Ulta for $27.00.

2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

You can find it at Sephora for $20.00.

3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Instagram

You can find it at Sephora for $24.00.

4. Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer

You can find it at Sephora for $30.00.

5. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

You can find it at Ulta for $39.00.

6. Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

You can find it at Ulta for $42.00.

7. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder

You can find it at Sephora for $39.00.

8. Becca Champagne Pop Pressed Highlighter

You can find it at Sephora for $38.00.

9. Morphe Continuous Setting Mist

You can find it at Ulta for $16.00.

10. Morphe Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

You can find it at Ulta for $38.00.

11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

You can find it at Sephora for $42.00.

12. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Eyebrow Gel

You can find it at Sephora for $24.00.

13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

\

You can find it at Ulta for $21.00.

14. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow

You can find it at Sephora for $29.00.

15. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

You can find it at Sephora for $18.00.

16. Fresh Sugar Therapy Lip Treatment

You can find it at Sephora for $26.00.

17. Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette

You can find it at Sephora for $49.00.

18. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

You can find it at Sephora for $47.00.

19. Real Techniques Miracle Complex Sponge

You can find it at Ulta for $5.99.

20. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

You can find it at Ulta for $8.99.