20 Best Products For Your Hair And Skin This Winter

Stop spending money on products that don't work and get some that do

57
https://www.instagram.com/covetyourglow/
Unsplash

Winter is coming and as painful as it may sound it's almost time to whip out your long winter parka. As a student in one of the snowiest cities in New York, I have learned that winter is not a joke. Don't let your skin suffer from the harshness of winter and stop spending a lot of money on products that don't actually work.

Here are 20 products that will keep your skin glowing through every snow storm.

1. Nügg Deep Hydration Moisturizing Face Mask 

If your skin is feeling dry, flaky or dull this is the best face mask to help rehydrate and smooth out your skin. I swear by it.

2. Lush R&B Hair Mask

This vegan hair mask will you help you revive and balance your dry brittle hair even during the coldest parts of winter. It contains ingredients such as avocado, oatmeal, and olive oil. This mask can be massaged into freshly washed hair as often as needed.

3. Davines Ol All in One Milk 

This is an anti-frizz and conditioning spray that will leave your hair silky smooth and smelling amazing. I use it every day after I shower. Its an essential part of my daily routine.

4. The Creme Shop 2-in-1 Fusion Mask in Charcoal And Lemon 

This sheet mask is super easy to apply, smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing. In addition to moisturizing your skin, it will help with breakouts and is especially good for blackheads.

5. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater 

This facial spray will help restore your skin's moisture and bring back that summer glow. It also smells really good. 10/10 would recommend.

6. Éminence Organic Skin Care Clear Probiotic Moisturizer 

While it is important to moisturize your skin during the winter you don't want to over do it and cause breakouts. This moisturizer has cucumber juice to help calm red skin, salicylic acid to prevent blemishes and shea butter and yogurt to prevent flaky skin.

7. Éminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid 

Exfoliating is key when it comes to keeping your skin healthy and glowing but over exfoliating can be harmful towards your skin. This exfoliator is a gentle exfoliant containing lactic acid which aids in the removal of dead skin cells. It will leave your skin feeling soft and clean. Just don't forget to moisturize after.

8. Lush Sugar Lip Scrub 

Lips are often forgotten when it comes to skin care but they need just as must moisture if not more as your skin. These lush sugar scrubs work as well as they taste. They will leave your lips feeling soft and looking fuller than before.

9. St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

This oatmeal and Shea butter body wash is great for sensitive and dry skin. It gently cleans your skin without being too harsh and dring it out.

10. Burts Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Original Beeswax With Vitamin E & Peppermint Oil

I often find with lip balms that they end up making my lips feeling dryer than before. Burts Bees is one of the only lip balms that actually make my lips feel softer and moisturized.

11. Function of Beauty Customized Shampoo and Conditioner 

I recently just started using this new customizable shampoo and conditioner and I can honestly say that my hair has never been softer. How it works is you take a quiz about your hair and then tell them what is it you want to work on about your hair. It takes five minutes and has made my hair shinier and softer than any shampoo at CVS has. Plus you can choose what scent you want!

12. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream

This is moisturizer is light but super hydrating. It makes your skin feel super soft without weighing down with heat oils. If you have super dry or dull skill this is a great moisturizer.

13. Not Your Mothers Whip It Up Cream Styling Mouse 

This mouse smells like a delicious vanilla cupcake and will turn your hair from a frizzy mess into luscious locks in no time.

14. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask & Overtime Mask 

These face masks will help rejuvenate your tired dry skin even during the darkest days of winter.

15. Aveno Conditioner 

Aveeno conditioner can help tame your brittle dry ends and prevent split ends from the negative temperatures of winter.

16. Origins Ginizing Moisturizer 

This moisturizer will have your skin looking and feeling energized even when you've been in the library all night.

17. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask 

Masks aren't just for your face. This hydrating hair mask is a great way to bring back the shine in your hair if you've noticed its been dull from the cold weather.

18. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 

This is a great lightweight moisturizes that will prevent your skin from feeling flakey or too oily. Its great for all skin types!

19. Bite Beauty Agave Sugar Lip Scrub 

This lip scrub gently removes the dead skin cells from your lips leaving them fresh and soft. Its a great addition to your nighttime routine to help keeps your lips looking hydrated and full.

20. Rose Salve Lip Balm 

This balm can be used on your lips, face, cuticles, elbows, and knees. Especially during the winter, these parts of your body can get especially dry and crackly. This balm helps keep them moisturized and it smells really good.