19 Things To Do Over Thanksgiving Break

19 Things To Do Over Thanksgiving Break

There will be lots of awkward conversations.

1336
19 Things To Do Over Thanksgiving Break
A.tday.us

It's finally Thanksgiving, which means that all college students are breathing a short sigh of relief before they get slammed with work for their final exams. We finally have a chance to breathe, relax and catch up with our family and friends. It's also a time to eat something other than Easy Mac and cookie dough. Here are 19 things that you will probably end up doing over Thanksgiving break.

1. Catch up on all the shows that have built up in your DVR at home since September.

2. Order pizza from that good place from home that doesn't compare to whatever they call "pizza" where you go to school.

3. Sleep for 14 hours every night.

4. Get judged slightly by your parents for waking up at noon every day.

5. Bum around on the couch and surround yourself with snacks that you didn't have to buy yourself.

6. Cuddle with your pet.

7. Have a fight with your brother about watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade or Thanksgiving football.

8. Wear sweatpants to Thanksgiving dinner. Nothing is holding you back this year.

9. Eat all of the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving. It's OK, your family knows you're in college, they won't judge you ... too hard.

10. Eat all the pie, too. It's only fair.

11. Have an uncomfortable conversation with your grandma about the outcome of the 2016 Election.

12. Make awkward small talk with your cousins about school.

13. Dodge questions from your aunt about any relationships that you may or may not have.

14. Avoid drinking in front of your family, especially if you are underage. Thanksgiving is not the place to get "turnt" off of two bottles of wine that you drink in the span of 20 minutes.

15. Hang out with your BFFs from high school.

16. Get tricked into a "family fun day" by your mom, which turns out to be cleaning the entire house.

17. Watch the new "Gilmore Girls" special on Netflix.

18. Consider going shopping on Black Friday and then ultimately decide that you can do all your shopping online.

19. Relax!