22 Signs You Have Puppy Fever

22 Signs You Have Puppy Fever

Life is ruff... am I right or am I right?
468

There are some things in life that are so wonderful that their presence can't be denied. One of these wonderful things are PUPPIES! Yes you know you love them, and if you don't love them then you secretly do becuase you are reading this article. I know you love puppies and doggies and doggos and bow wows and all canines! Here are some classic signs of puppy fever:

1.Convincing people to steal their family dogs and bring them back to school

2. Googling pictures of dogs

3.Following at least 10 instagram accounts of dogs

4. Sending pictures and videos of dogs to your friends

5. Plotting a way to steal your family dog to take to school

6. Looking up apartments that allow pets

7. Planning how to save enough money to get a puppy

8. Making a puppy ranking list of all your favorite breeds

9. Going to the kennel to look at them all

10. Cry leaving the puppy kennel because you can't take them all home

11. Finding all the cute collars and toys you'd give your imaginary puppy

12. Going to the dog park to make some friends

13. Refusing to be friends with anyone who hates dogs

14. Asks people to send you pictures of their dogs

15. Emailing dog breeders excessively even though you know you can't afford one

16. Playing nintendogs to convince yourself that you are responsible enough for a dog

17. Begging your parents to get a puppy

18. Begging literally anyone to get a puppy so you can see it

19. Looking up qualifications for an emotional support dog

20. Ordering things that have puppies on them (Like socks)

21. Trying to convince people you are not crazy

22. Secretly knowing that the only crazy people are those who don't like dogs

Thanks Santa!