19 Must-Have Songs For Your Summer '19 Playlist

19 Must-Have Songs On Your Summer '19 Playlist

Make your summer the best yet by pairing the many summer pool parties, bonfires and warm days on the lake with a good playlist.

83
https://unsplash.com/photos/AZMmUy2qL6A

It is officially summer time! Pool parties, bonfires and days on the lake are finally upon us. As you grab your best friends and head out to do some fun summer activities, don't forget to update that summer playlist. I mean, a good playlist makes just about everything complete.

Make your summer the best yet by adding these 19 songs to your summer 2019 playlist.

1. "Cross Me" - Ed Sheeran, Chance The Rapper, PnB Rock

Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber and PnB Rock have given us quite the bop to dive right into summer with. Definitely don't sleep on this one.

2. "Easier" - 5 Seconds of Summer

Honestly, 5SOS has been bringing the jams lately. It's no surprise that "Easier" is another one.

3. "A Whole New World" - ZAYN, Zhavia Ward

ZAYN, Zhavia Ward AND "Aladdin"...do I really have to explain why I'm excited?

4. "High With Somebody" - Sandro Cavazza, P3GI-13

I came across "High With Somebody" a few days ago and have had it on repeat since and I bet you will too once you give it a listen.

5. "Do It Again" - No Rome

A bop that still hasn't gotten old. If you haven't heard of No Rome definitely go check him out.

6. "Sincerity Is Scary" - The 1975

Can you really have a summer playlist without a The 1975 song on it? I really don't think so.

7. "okay" - LANY, Julia Michaels

LANY and Julia Michaels? Yes please. "okay" is not only relatable lyrically, but it is beyond catchy.

8. "I Don't Care" - Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber

I definitely never saw this collab coming, but I am so glad that it happened. Also, the music video is quite entertaining.

9. "If I Can't Have You" - Shawn Mendes

I have been obsessed with this track since it dropped. Shawn Mendes does not disappoint with "If I Can't Have You."

10. "Love Me Less" - MAX, Quinn XCII

MAX and Quinn XCII's "Love Me Less" is a definite must-have on your summer 2019 playlist. There is so much energy and great vibes in the song that I guarantee it will become one of your new favorites. MAX is truly so talented so if you haven't given his music a listen definitely do so.

11. "Unbelievable" - Why Don't We

Why Don't We really brought it with their new track "Unbelievable." The music video is pretty cheeky (watch it and you'll know what I mean" and the song as a whole is fun and catchy as heck.

12. "Why Did You Run?" - Judah & the Lion

Judah & the Lion always bring something special, but "Why Did You Run?" from the band's recently released album "Pep Talks" has really stood out to me. The track has such a raw feeling to it and I just can't stop listening.

13. "Encore" - Catfish and the Bottlemen

Catfish and the Bottlemen's new album, "The Balance" is full of great tracks, but "Encore" really shines. It gets your heart beating fast in a good way and I can just imagine about how amazing this song would sound live.

14. "Without You" - Avicii, Sandro Cavazza

This has been a favorite song of mine for a while now, but Avicii's "Without You" slaps. It is so fun and upbeat and would be a perfect addition to your summer 2019 playlist.

15. "Hurts 2B Human" - P!nk, Khalid

When I saw that P!NK and Khalid collaborated on their track "Hurts 2B Human" I knew it would be something special. Not only does it hit you in the feels, but it's a bop.

16. "Deep" - Julia Michaels

I've been vibing with Julia Michaels's "Inner Monologue Part 1" lately and "Deep" is something else. So good.

17. "Truth Hurts" - Lizzo

Go play this song by Lizzo and turn it up real loud. You're welcome.

18. "Television Romance" - Pale Waves

I've been lucky enough to catch Pale Waves play live a few times on their tours with The 1975 and each time I am reminded just how much I love this song.

19. "Summer Days" - Martin Garrix, Macklemore, Fall Out Boy

I don't think there could be a better song for your summer 2019 playlist. This is a must have.