Last night, Bruno Mars won Album of the Year. Lorde, the only female artist nominated for the award this year, wasn't even allowed a spot for a solo performance. In my personal opinion, Lorde deserved the Grammy. Melodrama was a lyrically beautiful and emotional album that struck a cord with every young adult female I know.

1. "In the morning you'll be dancing with all the heartache."-Sober

2." I know about what you did and I wanna scream the truth"-Green Light

3."Well, summer slipped us underneath her tongue/ Our days and nights are perfumed with obsession"- The Louvre

4."She's so hard to please/but she's a forest fire"-Liability

5. "Let's give it a minute before we admit that we're through."- Hard Feelings

6. "Lights are on and they've gone home/ But who am I?"- Sober II(Melodrama)

7. "I ride the subway, read the signs/ I let the seasons change my mind/ I love it here since I've stopped needing you"- Writer In The Dark

8. "We are wild and flourescent, come home to my heart"-Supercut

9. "Maybe this is the party/Maybe we just do it violently"- Liability (Reprise)

10. "I'm 19 and I'm on fire/ But when we're dancing I'm alright/ It's just another graceless night"-Perfect Places

11."We pretend that we just don't care/but we care"- Sober

12." I light all the candles/Cut flowers for all my rooms/ I care for myself the way I used to care about you"-Hard Feelings

13." Thought you said that you would always be in love/ but you're not in love, no more"-Green Light

14."When you've outgrown a lover/The whole world knows but you"- Hard Feelings

15."Now I'll fake it every single day 'til I don't need fantasy, 'til I feel you leave"-Hard Feelings

16."But I still remember everything, how we'd drift buying groceries, how you'd dance for me/ I'll start letting go of little things 'til I'm so far away from you, far away from you, yeah"-Hard Feelings

17. "I overthink your p-puncuation use/ Not my fault, just a thing that my mind do"- The Louvre

18. "All of our heroes fading/Now I can't stand to be alone/Let's go to perfect places"-Perfect Places

19."They'll hang us in the Louvre/ Down the back, but who cares-still the Louvre"-The Louvre