I Asked My Husband 18 Questions About Myself, And He Definitely Knows Me Well

I put my husband's knowledge of me to the ultimate test. Find out how he did!

282
Abbey Macias

My husband, Roque, and I have been married for a year and a half. When we met, that connection was instant and I had a really good feeling he was the one. After dealing with the crazy military life (he's army) and having our first child together, we have become super close. Considering we are married, I would hope he'd know the answers to the following questions, but I'm curious to hear what he has to say. Let's get started!

1. What's my favorite food?

His answer: "Sushi...or is it lasagna? Sushi…"

Correct answer: Definitely sushi. Crab cakes from Maryland are a close second.

2. What's one food I hate?

His answer: "Ham"

Correct answer: Chinese food. It makes me sick every single time.

3. What's my favorite restaurant?

His answer: "Ted's Montana Grill or Rasta Pasta." He took a moment to think and then said, "you don't have one"

Correct Answer: I really don't actually know. The two he named I definitely love. I'd say I don't have one specific favorite, it all depends on my mood.

4. Where was I born?

His answer: "Tampa, FL. I know that one for sure"

Correct Answer: He got it right!

5. Who is my absolute best friend?

His answer: "Mikey"

Correct Answer: Mikey, my son, is definitely my absolute best friend.

6. What's my favorite thing about you?

His answer: "My smile"

Correct answer: Definitely his smile. It's my favorite and what caught my eye originally!

7. What is my dream job?

His answer: "Psychologist? That's what you really wanted to do when we met. Maybe be a singer?"

Correct answer: Be an officer in the United States Air Force. I was originally in ROTC for this, but I got medically disqualified, unfortunately.

8. What's my favorite color?

His answer: "Red"

Correct answer: He got it right!

9. What's one thing I'm really bad at?

His answer: "Just one thing, that's all you want?" Making decisions...life decisions"

Correct answer: I wouldn't go as far as life decisions, but little decisions like what food I want is something I am bad at.

10. What's one thing I'm really good at?

His answer: "Planning"

Correct answer: I'd say I'm really good at planning. I planned a whole wedding ceremony and reception for us in 4 months (thanks COVID-19 for ruining that) and I've been planning for our move to Hawaii since the fall.

11. What would you say is my greatest weakness?

His answer: "You get worked up over little things, or your anxiety"

Correct answer: It kind of ties in to those two, but I think my greatest weakness is how much of an emotional person I am. Which I've learned to accept and work on.

12. What would you say is my greatest strength?

His answer: "Caring for Mikey. Being a good mom"

Correct answer: His answer to this made me happy. I definitely think I am a good mom, especially for someone that has never dealt with babies before, let alone even hold one before my son.

13. Who am I closest to in my family?

His answer: "Ben [your brother]"

Correct answer: Yeah, I'm definitely closest to my brother, Ben!

14. How did I get my name?

His answer: "Your grandma"

Correct answer: I'm pretty sure it is my grandma. My middle name for sure, not 100% on the first name.

15. Who is my role model?

His answer: "Your grandpa [Neil]"

Correct answer: I think it's definitely tied between my grandpa Neil and Taylor Swift. My grandpa Neil was a colonel in the US Air Force and he was the person I was closest to and looked up to when I was a little girl. My son has the same middle name as he did. Taylor Swift I've just been a huge fan of since I was little so I've always looked up to her.

16. What is my biggest regret?

His answer: "I don't know"

Correct answer: I'm not sure if this is my biggest regret, but the only one I could think of at the moment was joining the sorority I did my freshman year of college. Things just...didn't go well. I wrote an article about it back then if you want to read it.

17. What is my greatest fear?

His answer: "Something happening to Mikey"

Correct answer: Definitely that. Mikey is my first born child and he is my whole world, so as any mother would, I fear something bad happening to him.

18. What is my biggest insecurity?

His answer: "Your eye"

Correct answer: I've always been insecure about my eye. I was born with a rare condition and had to have the lens removed. I've lived my whole life blind in it as a result and it is smaller than my right eye. It's also the reason I got DQ'd from joining the Air Force and any other military branch.

Overall, I'd say he got about 13.5 of these questions correct, which isn't bad AT ALL. Some were definitely more challenging and could have multiple different answers. Now you should test YOUR significant other on these questions and see how they do!