17 Silly Doggos To Distract You From Your Work

Enough of this political turmoil. Let's ignore it long enough to looks at these adorable doggos!

142
Boing Boing

With all the crazy political turmoil going on in America (and all over the world, for that matter), I thought I would keep this week simple and lighthearted. Do me a favor and look at the wonderfully cute puppers and doggos and try not to let the bad in the world get you down.

1. Tiny pupper.

This little pupper has things to sniff and places to go! Little legs won't stop him from going about his doggo duties.

2. Agility doggo.

Wow! Look at that doggo go! Such agility and--oh. Ouch.

3. Icy doggo.

I suppose that's one way to keep cool in the summer!

4. Swinging seat vs. Doggo.

Physics isn't this doggo's specialty because he sure can't figure out how this seat works.

5. Drivin' doggo.

He's going on a trip to see the world's largest fire hydrant!

6. Floppy doggo.

Who knew a doggo could have that much extra skin to flap around like that?

7. Police doggo chases down robber doggo!

This is one chase scene I think we all wish would make it onto the news.

8. Pupperito.

The cutest and coziest little burrito you're ever going to see. 10/10 would snuggle.

9. Facepalm doggo.

That look when your owner buys dog food but the main ingredient is corn products.

10. PDA puppers.

Oh, come on! Get a room! Actually, this is pretty adorable. I wouldn't wanna see people doing that, though.

11. Doggo doesn't want to wake up.

How pretty much all of us feel when the alarm goes off. Lucky for this doggo, he doesn't have any responsibilities to make him get up.

12. Proud mama and her puppers.

The look on her face is both very happy but very tired. Such a proud doggo.

12. Cupcake doggo.

Maybe it's his birthday! Maybe not... We should celebrate anyway!

13. Stretchy pupper.

How I feel when I wake up on Saturday morning... Lucky pupper.

14. Synchronized tail-waggin' doggos.

These doggos need their own 24/7 reality show. I would watch that.

15. Fishin' doggos.

What a catch! Oh, and nice fish, too.

16. Doggo can't catch.

I got it! I got it! Wait... I DON'T GOT IT.

17. Musical doggo.

Such talent. So dedicated. Wow...

18. Too-cool-for-you doggo.

Let's be real, this doggo is cooler than any of us will ever be.