17 Things You Should Probably Thank Your Boyfriend For

It’s the little things we forget to say.

56

I know putting up with your crazy girlfriend can be hard, but the fact that you stick around shows that you not only have a massive amount of patience, but also that you love her just as much as she loves you! Here’s just a reminder of how appreciative your girlfriend is for all that you do even when she forgets to say it.

Thank you for…

1. Waking up early to get bagels and coffee with me after a night out.

2. For watching romantic comedies with me and keeping your complaints to a minimum (I know it's not easy).

3. Being my chauffeur and driving me all over the place whenever I need it.

4. Snuggling me when I’m sad.

5. Snuggling me when I’m happy.

6. Sending me random text reminders of how much you love me.

7. For always knowing how to make me laugh when I want to cry.

8. Reminding me on a daily basis that stress is only temporary and I can do anything I set my mind to.

9. Saying that I’m pretty when I wake up in the morning with my hair all over the place and my makeup all down my face.

10. And for kissing me before I brush my teeth in the morning.

11. For remembering all important dates.

12. For letting me drag you to all family functions/parties/vacations.

13. For buying me tons of delicious food and eating all of it with me.

14. So basically, for being fat with me.

15. For making me Mac n’ cheese at 2 a.m.

16. For admitting that I’m funnier than you.

And finally,

17. For being my best friend in the whole world through everything!