16 Things Your 4th Of July Starter Pack Needs This Year

What to wear, what to buy, and everything you will need!

113
AllCall

Each year, the Fourth of July is celebrated by countless Americans. It is the day our 13 colonies claimed independence from England. It's crazy what a little tea in the harbor can do, am I right?! It is the day of red white and blue, cookouts, fireworks, and much more. Start making your shopping list now, because these little things will make your Fourth of July that much more memorable and fun.

1. American Apparel

Beads, bandanas, flag tattoos, and well, anything red white and blue. Ladies, you can never go wrong checking out Pinterest for some fashion ideas! Click here for a few!

2. Hot dogs, burgers, and brats

3. Grilled Vegetables

Anything on the grill automatically tastes better, am I right?

4. Fresh Fruits

Biting into cold, fresh fruit is more than refreshing on a long hot day. You can even get fancy and make them Fourth of July themed like pictured above.

5. Smores

After a grill out, there's nothing like story telling around the fire eating smores.

6. Firecracker Popsicles

7. Smoke bombs

8. Pop-its

These are arguably the best things about Fourth of July.

9. Sparklers

10. Somewhere to see fireworks

Check your local newspaper for times and dates for fireworks near you! For those near the Chicagoland, check here for fireworks in the city!

11. Beer

Nothing screams America like a cold Budweiser with an American Flag on it.

12. Music

Grab a blanket, your guitar, and a couple of friends to sing some tunes!

13. Insect repellent

Even if you're having the best of time, a total buzz kill can be mosquitoes biting at your arms and legs. Avoid this and stop at your local Walgreens, you won't regret it!

14. Emergency aid kit

Above all, it's most important to be safe. Make sure to have an emergency kit in case of an accident.

15. A safe ride home

Just like every other day, drinking and driving are not tolerated. Where ever you're at, make sure before consuming any alcohol you have a safe ride home. Lyft and Uber are just two ways to get home safe.

16. Friends and family

It's not always all about where you're at, or what you're doing, its who you're with. Celebrate this holiday with those you love!

Again, you're going to want to write these things down! Make a list and head to Walmart. You don't want to forget anything because the fourth only comes around once a year. Have an awesome holiday and holiday weekend!