16 Reasons Why Beyoncé Is Fresher Than You

Beyoncé has proven herself to be the best in the business from Destiny’s Child, to the 2013 Superbowl, to being a 53-time Grammy nominee. If you don’t understand these references, then you can borrow my copy of Beyoncé platinum.

34
@itsqueenb

1. She sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker. Let’s be honest, guys. Put Bey in a song, and there’s a 100 percent chance that it will be successful.

We feel the same way when we see her, Gaga.

2. She doesn’t have to wear makeup to look flawless. She did, in fact, wake up like dis.

3. She truly is Queen B… celebrity royalty, if you will. Bow down. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.”

4. She found love. She found peace of the purest kind in her sweet Blue Ivy. Could this family be any cuter?

5. She outshone her sister, Solange, on her own wedding day because all guests wore white and because, well, she’s Beyoncé!

Wait, so who's wedding is it again?

6. She works hard to promote women’s equality (cause we’re strong enough to bear the children then get back to business).

7. The list of charities she helps fund is longer than the salad line at the Duggar family reunion. This list includes Chime For Change, Barbara Davis Center For Childhood Diabetes, Feeding America, Global Poverty Project, and so much more.

8. She somehow manages to be a total babe with bangs. Come on, unless you’re Zooey Deschanel, who else can pull of this look other than the one and only?

9. Wait, what am I saying? She can pull off any hair style she wants. She's a female version of a hustler.

10. Even her childhood pictures look like they could be spotted on the cover of Vogue. I'd like to know who took her yearbook pictures and hire them for mine.

11. She’s not afraid to share the importance of her belief that everyone is beautiful. “Pretty hurts, shine the light on whatever’s worse. Perfection is the disease of a nation.”

12. She’s not afraid to be herself, whether it’s wearing a giraffe hat or dancing around in an ugly Christmas sweater.

13. She’s a bad girl and her friends are bad, too. Seriously, the only people almost as great as Beyoncé are her BFFs.

14. She gives credit where it's due. "Mama taught me good home training; my daddy taught me how to love my haters; my sister told me to speak my mind, my man made me feel so fine- I'm flawless!" After all, where would any of us be without a little help from the fam?

15. She wrote a song especially for the single ladies. So thoughtful of her, not wanting to leave anyone out. Now put your hands up!

16. She knows how to make light of a situation. Of course sometimes it goes down when there's a billion dollars on an elevator.

So next time you're making a grand life decision, or picking out clothes, or just walking down the street, stop and ask yourself, what would Beyoncé do?