16 Countries I Want To Visit Before I Die

Italy. Italy. Italy. (Because Italian food)

93
https://www.maxpixel.net/Vista-Restaurant-Holiday-Summer-Lanzarote-Travel-3763773

I have a dream to travel. My entire life, I have adored traveling more than almost anything in the world. There's just something magnificent about seeing beautiful places with your own eyes. The Grand Canyon is more breath-taking than any photo of it could boast. As someone who has a love affair with beautiful places, I wanted to share my top 16 places where I'd like to visit before I die!

1. Italy

2. Ireland (and Northern Ireland)

3. Fiji

4. France

5. Greece

6. England

7. Egypt

8. Netherlands

9. Switzerland

10. Scotland

11. Germany

12. Spain

13. Austria

14. Israel

15. The Bahamas

16. Maldives

Do you think I can manage to travel to all 16 of these and more? I think it's entirely possible as long as I'm conscious of how much I'm spending! In the meantime, I'm going to mentally plan each trip that I'd like to take to these beautiful locations. If I manage to knock any of these off my bucket list, I will be sure to update!