15 Ways To Date Better

15 Ways To Date Better

Know your worth!

278
15 Ways To Date Better
unchose.com

This generation has made it way to easy to "date" shall I say, because us females have let these eff boys make us content with just chilling! We took the meaning out of the word date; like literally we changed it to just "talking" or a "bond." We seem to just become content with the oh so famous "Netflix & chill" or just chilling or meeting up and chilling in the car just to smoke. Nothing about that is romantic if you ask me. Now on to the biggest issue in todays generation of dating the infamous "talking Stage" when y'all do everything like y'all in a relationship but y'all really not so you they can do some stuff like they single and not be asked about it, because y'all basically single. . . I wouldn't describe that as romantic either if you ask me. What happened to chivalry? What happened to romance and traditional dating actually going on dates to learn about each other? Is romance really dead? Thats why I came up with this list of 15 ways to date better and not be stuck in the talking stage all your life.

1. First things first. You cannot just jump into a relationship as we all know we have to learn about each other to know if we want to take that next step with that person. Getting to know each other isn't just chilling like what this generation has turned it into, its DATING!! Go on dates, have fun, learn about each other!

2. Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! You are a queen so you should be treated as so and carry your self as so so you won't be treated any less. When you guys first start talking and he asks to come over or to "chill" the answer is NO!! let him know your worth from the beginning.

3. People treat you how you allow it, have higher standards. So if he doesn't hit you up all day and hit you up at night to "chill" or come through.... say NO! He had all day to hit you up, and people make time for what they want.

4. In our parents generation after a real date he had to ask if they could come inside, they use to walk girls to the door! what happened to that chivalry? It's so many beautiful females with hearts of gold that sit in the house on the weekend because chivalry is dead. So let him respect you by just the little things.

5. Guys, I don't know who came up with girls want $200 dates!! I mean its nice, but we know you don't have all the money in the world so its the little things that count. A simple "get dressed the movie start at 9 text" is really all she needs. Sounds like nothing, but its a lot actually.

6. It's time we train these boys again. Guys a girl would be happy just riding shotgun with you in the car while you run errands and buy her a $3 ice cream, just making her feel appreciated is all she wants.

7. If he picks you up to go out, and he doesn't even say one thing about how you look... get back out the car and try again, because God knows how long you spent getting ready for him. Girls compliment him too as well.

8. Girls relationships should be equal, it has to be some type of balance. The guy does not have to do everything, nor HAVE to buy you stuff, its nice and shows how much he cares to make you happy sometimes, but that doesn't mean you can't buy him something from time to time. show that you appreciate him.

9. Girls. Dating is just dating. Don't start being crazy and take things too seriously as yet. You just trying to figure out if you guys wanna go further or not. Plus every cute thing he does does NOT have to go on snapchat, or be broadcasted y'all go over board sometimes.

10. If you don't bang with her enough to take her out then stop texting her, stop texting him! DO NOT allow these guys to waste any more of your time if they don't think you even worth a combo meal and compliment.

11. Ladies if your "man" doesn't wanna show you any type of affection while y'all out or say anything about you, because he doesn't want anyone in his business, find someone who don't care about his "business" being shown off. Guys will post their money, clothes, family life, drugs , and whereabouts, but not show you no affection, because he doesn't want anyone in his "business".

12. If yall been texting for a month and he still hasn't offered to take you out or "if you're busy" stop texting him. If you guys have been talking for more than 3 months stop talking to him he doesn't really wanna go anywhere he just likes having you around.

13. If he gets mad because you're not ready to have sex with him yet he is not the one for you.

14. Ladies YOUR BOYFRIENDS FRIENDS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!! I had to state that clearly, because some get that mixed up. His friends loyalty lie with him, not with you, they will watch him cheat on you then defend him and lie for you in front your face.

15. Last but not least. Know your worth, love yourself, and you will be treated with the same love and respect.