15 Times 'Harry Potter' Described The End of The Semester

From Sirius to Snape, the HP characters know the struggle.

48

The end of the semester is a crazy time for college students everywhere. Between wanting to hang out with your friends before you all part ways for the summer and drowning in end-of-year work, we experience both highs and lows. Here are 15 times the beloved Harry Potter characters knew exactly what we were thinking for these 8 weeks:

When your professors all conspire against you and drop ten assignments, five papers, and three exams on you... all during the same week:

Are you trying to kill us?

When your friend surprises you with Chipotle or offers to proofread a paper for you:

This friend is the real MVP; he or she is the Hermione to our Ron.

When you're preparing for the final and you realize that you probably should have been keeping up with the reading assignments:

And you tell yourself, "There is no way that I will ever catch up."

When you're feeling like you're in this end-of-semester struggle alone and then you are reminded that you aren't:

Everyone else around you is going through the same thing. The normally empty library is suddenly packed.

When you work hard on an group project only to have the rest of your group slack off and get you a bad grade, so then you're left wondering what you did to deserve this:

You sit there, seething, debating whether ruining a group project is a just cause for murder.

When after a hard and tiring day, you remember that there's only a couple of weeks left:

It seems too far away to even believe.

When you pull an all-nighter and manage to get all your work done:

... Which means that you've convinced yourself that procrastination really is the most effective method.

AND when you manage to get a better grade than you probably deserved:

And you are #feelingyourself.

When you're struggling to pay attention to a lecture and all you want is for class to end:

"SHUT UP. COULD THE CLOCK MOVE ANY SLOWER?"

When your professors explain everything that will be on the final and look at you like:

Part of you wants to respond "You wish," but you actually are pretty scared.

When you look at everything you have to do for the next week:

RIP Me. See everyone never.

When you realize that just laying down and never getting back up would probably be a lot easier than these next two weeks:

You have so much work to do that you just lay there, contemplating death.

When your friends want to go out but you know you have to stay home and do homework:

"Have fun without me! Really, it's okay! I like homework on a Saturday night!"

When after slaving away for several weeks, you get your grades back, you realize that all your hard work has paid off, and you're feeling pretty damn great:

Why did you ever doubt yourself?

And finally, when you remember that you have twelve glorious weeks of summer to relax:

Make the most of your time, because time flies when you're having fun!