15 Times College Students Related To 'Bob's Burgers'

There's a little bit of Tina Belcher in all of us.

77
Adult Swim

As a "Bob's Burgers" enthusiast, it is certain that you've grown to love the Belcher family like your own. You've probably also chosen a character that you identify with and hold special in your heart. Then you recommend it to all of your friends so that they can also understand the genius that is "Bob's Burgers." Whether it be Bob, Linda, Tina, Louise or Gene, there's a little bit of them in each of us. As college students, there are definitely some times we feel like we are in an episode of "Bob's Burgers."

1. When you sleep through your alarm and wake up five minutes before class:

My pants are on backwards and I only have one contact in.

2. This is at least the third time this quarter you're late to this class so you come up with an excuse:

It's the effort that counts.

3. You always seem to be running low on laundry quarters so you have to stretch your outfit options:

Pants are always okay to wear three days in a row.

4. That one day you tried looking nice for class:

It's never worth the effort.

5. You're so busy with school that you begin learning how to capitalize on your time:

Is it weird to brush your teeth in the shower?

6. When you try not to let stress get the best of you:

I slept two hours last night. Everything is fine.

7. Walking into your night class:

Everyone here is at least 30 years older than me.

8. Waking up for your 8 a.m. classes:

WHY DID I THINK I COULD DO THIS AT REGISTRATION?

9. Seeing "class cancelled" posted on the door:

Back to bed.

10. When both you and your roommates refuse to clean:

But at least I know where everything is. Most of the time.

11. Complaining becomes your new favorite hobby:

*Googles successful billionaires without college degrees.*

12. Refusing to believe you are an adult or to act as such:

I learned how to make grilled cheese 6 months ago.

13. Introducing yourself on the first day of class with an interesting fact:

Becky went skydiving over the summer and swam with dolphins. I went outside three times.

14. But then the weekend rolls around:

I'll just forget about all of my responsibilities and commitments until Sunday night. Sorry, future me.

15. Always managing to pull it off somehow:

Barely making it is still making it.