15 Things People Who Suck At Making Decisions Know Too Well

"I can't decide if I like this list or not."

160
THE KEEP CALM-O-MATIC

If you're like me, you hate being called upon to make plans. There is actually nothing worse than having to be the decider in a group of friends. "When do you want to get food, what do you want to drink, which movie do you want to see, etc.." You wanna choose something that everyone is gonna like and pick what's going to make every body happy, but you can't even make the decision for yourself. It's an everyday struggle that's not so easy to rid, but here are a few things we share with our fellow not so sure decision makers.

1. Getting invited to two things at the same time ruins your whole entire day.

And you will try to do both, cause that's the kind of person you are.

2. You change 473794289 times before you go anywhere.

...And your friends hate you for it.

3. You spend so much time picking a movie that you end up falling asleep half way through it...

..But for some reason everyone always gives you the remote.

4. Every good idea that you come up with is a gateway to decision making, so you just keep it to yourself.

Never mind, I was kidding.

5. There is no such thing as "just picking one", you need to ask at least four of your friends what they think.

They will probably all gang up on you until you make a forced decision that you will think about forever.

6. You make the absolute worst decisions under pressure..

Out of all the decisions you could of made, you made that one??

7. When it's almost your turn at a restaurant you start to panic and completely forget what you were about to order.

You end up picking the same thing you got last time, and the 3748 times before that.

8. Your worst decision making struggle as a child still haunts to this day.

...And may still be one of the hardest decisions.

9. Even when you think you made the right decision, you don't think you made the right decision.

"Is it too late to change my decision?"

10. Your most common response is represent you as a person..

You actually care a a lot, probably the most, but idc.

11. You absolutely can't stand when people tell you to "go with your gut", my gut has nothing to do with what shirt I want to wear out.

Maybe back fat betty or cellulite sally can help.

12. Eeny meeny miny moe, or flipping a coin is your go to when you need to make a decision you feel stupid asking anyone else.

You usually end up choosing the complete opposite cause picking made you hate your first decision.

13. You pack way too many clothes for vacations cause being indecisive you never know, "what you need."

You probably end up needing something you didn't bring, or borrow your friends shirt cause it looked better.

14. Being put in a group chat to make a decision is basically the worst thing ever as of 2106.

"Maybe if I just don't answer till someone else makes a plan.."

15. You have tried everything possible to make making a decision easier, but that led to decision making too. You just ended up at a big decision making dead end, but their is one thing you can be sure of..