15 Spring Break Essentials

15 Spring Break Essentials

Keep Calm it's Spring Break

1286
15 Spring Break Essentials
self taken

With Spring Break season upon us, here are 15 essentials you will be needing this spring break whether you’re flying, roadtripping, or just beaching it.

Roadtrip

1. Starbucks

Regardless if you are driving through the night to the final destination or stopping half way to sleep, Starbucks is a must

2. Camera

You never know what’s going to happen or what you are going to see on the road that you would say “oh I wish I got that on video!”

4. Aux Cord

Whether you have to buy a radio plug in or a tape or anything, as long as you have a way to connect a phone for music. But be sure to have the friend with the best taste in music make the playlist.

5. Snacks

There is nothing worse than being hangry on the road, it will not be a fun trip for you or for anyone in that case.

This is a MUST on a roadtrip. Nothing sucks more than wearing shoes in a car, and nothing sucks more than getting to a stop and having to take time to put your shoes on.

Flying:

1.A comfy, but cute, outfit.

Airport pictures can always be the cutest, but skinny jeans on a plane ride are not the comfiest.

2. Earbuds

No one wants to listen to the couple arguing, the kid crying, or the old man snoring. Safe to say, earbuds will save your life.

3. Laptop

Not all of us are always sitting first class so you will need something to watch a movie on! Or just download a season of your favorite Netflix show.

4. Something warm

You don’t have to wear it in the airport, but just throw a hoodie, sweater, or blanket in your carry on because the AC on an airplane is always out of control

5. A book

Whether or not you are listening to music, what’s a better time to read compared to when you are thousands of feet in the air?

Beach:

1. sunscreen

Yes, all of us on the beach are probably laying out or doing something in the sun with the end goal of going home tanner than when you left. But don’t ruin it and fry yourself the first day and then not want to go into the sun for the rest of the trip. Wear sunscreen!

2. Yeti

Whether it be a Yeti or just an insulated cup, nothing will keep your drink cold for the whole day in the scorching sun.

3. Flip Flops

Are there really any other forms of shoe to wear on the beach?

4. Bluetooth Speaker

This is everything on vacation to be able to set up on the beach and blast music from. They tend to be small and portable but can be very loud as well so it’s the perfect accessory. But once again, make sure the friend with good taste in music is the one who makes the playlist.

5. Camera (…again)

We all know everyone’s Instagram feed is going to be blowing up with pictures of everyone on the beach, so why not join the trend.