15 Signs You Are Already Done With This Semester

It's not even midterms yet

32
Vocal Lady

It's already that point in the semester where you simply cannot college. Homework and anxiety is high. You are finding every way to get by. The sad part is, that it's not even midterms yet.

1. You are already in tears when you are trying to get your homework done.

It's all too much!

2. You and all of your friends are sick.

You're jealous of your friends who only got a cold -- they can eat whatever they want!

3. 9:30 Class? Not Happening

I need sleep, I am not ready for this.

4. Walking to the dining hall from your dorm feels like a huge hike

Why is it so far away?! I'm hungry!

5. Wait! There's an exam tomorrow? Crap.

Is it worth it to study now? Or.....

6. Your room looks nothing like it did after move in day.

You cannot find anything, and you don't know what clothes are dirty or clean.

7. Dinner with your friends is always a venting session.

Your friend had a rough day at internship, your other friend just has too much homework, you got catcalled twice today, and your roommate is just too tired to function.

8. You gained a few pounds from not getting yourself to the gym.

Dance or fries? Fries. Forever and always.

9. You start winging your homework assignments.

C's get degrees, right?

10. The only thing that's motivating you to go to class if it's with your crush.

See? Friday classes aren't so bad!

11. Instead of taking notes in lecture, you're on Pinterest, facebook, or Tumblr.

You need a source of some good vibes!

12. The extra credit opportunities look like way too much work.

I could be eating pizza while watching House Hunters right now!

13. You spend more nights turning down.

Disney movies, all night long!

14. But when you do go out, it's not as thrilling.

I'm too tired for this!

15. You're going home a lot because you need your dog.

Dogs are better than most humans, right?

But you would not have wanted it any other way. You love your school regardless of the workload. You love to be with your friends, and you enjoy the activities you do. That's all that matters, right?