The New Year is a great time to set goals, better ourselves, and strive to have a successful and happy year. A lot of people have a tradition to set a New Year's resolution and strive to stick to it for the whole year. Sometimes these goals are unrealistic and cannot be carried out for the whole year, so here are some resolutions worth setting:
1. Learn to cook simple meals.
2. Avoid cramming for tests; study throughout the semester.
3. Do something kind for someone else each day.
4. Eat something green every day.
5. Exercise at least 3 days a week.
6. Take 15 minutes a day for yourself.
7. Try meditation.
8. Take a risk every day.
9. Read a novel instead of binge watch Netflix.
10. Start a journal.
11. Learn to budget money.
12. Stay in touch with old friends.
13. Take a walk outside every day (weather permitting!).
14. Spend an hour per day tech-free.
15. Plan ahead.
Hopefully these suggestions inspire you to set goals and stick to them! Happy New Year!