15 Quotes To Live By For When You Need A Pick-Me-Up

Need a little inspiration? These quotes are the perfect fix!

528
Unsplash

We all have those days where it just seems like the world around us is falling apart. Sometimes we just need to hear the right words to keep us going or make us smile. Here are 15 quotes to raise you up and remind you that the bad times will end. Stay strong my friends.

1. "Grow Through What You Go Through"

This is one great quote to live by. If you're having some growing pains from life, remember this!

2. "Be [YOU] tiful"

Can't go wrong with a classic quote. Always remember that you are wonderful and beautiful!

3. "To Be WorthY Does Not Mean To Be Perfect."

I think we all forget this sometimes. It's hard to feel worthy of greatness if you make mistakes, but no matter what you are worth it.

4. "Inhale Courage, Exhale Fear"

Facing a new change or a one of your biggest fears? Well, stay strong and remember this great quote.

5. "The Happiest People Don't Have the Best..."

Make the best out of every situation and see how your attitude changes the outcome. Stay positive, and stay happy because you control your own outcome.

6. "Don't Look Back, You're Not Going That Way"

That's right, you're heading forward into a new day. Never let the past tear you down because it'll always be behind you.

7. "I Am Strong"

Yes you are. Remember, nothing can hold you down. (P.S. click the photo above to download it as a mobile wallpaper from InEverything!)

8. "He Will Sustain You"

God is much bigger than the problem you face. He will protect you, He will guide you, and He will get you through it.

9. "Bat those lashes"

That's right, be confident. You have not reason not to, so bat those lashes and show them what you've got.

10. "Creativity Takes Courage"

The ones who blend in never stand out. You are filled with a creativity that is waiting to get out. Be courageous and let it shine.

11. "She Designed A Life She Loved"

I love this quote because it reminds me that I create my own destiny. My life is my own to create, so why not make it something I love.

12. "Keep Your Face Towards The Sunshine And The Shadows Will Fall Behind You"

Darkness may be near you, but where there is darkness there is light.

13. "Dare To Begin"

Take the leap of faith. Do what makes your heart race. Don't be afraid to start something wonderful.

14. "Don't Be Like The Rest Of Them Darling"

Never try to fit in to the crowd. Be your own perfect and unique self.

15. "Kindness Changes Everything"

Remember, kindness will always triumph.

I hope you find the inspiration you need and live the life of your dreams!