15 Empowering P!nk Quotes

15 Empowering P!nk Quotes

P!nk is a prime example of what it means to be an empowered woman in today's society.

78

P!nk is the kind of woman who builds up other women. She wants everyone to know they are powerful. She believes that people should be whatever they want to be. She inspires me to stand up for myself.

She inspires me to speak up when I feel something is unjust. Also, her quotes build me up! Below are fifteen P!nk quotes that remind that I am a boss.

1. "Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it taste better than attention."

2. "So, baby girl, we don't change. We take the gravel and the shell and we make a pearl."

3. "To experience the good you have to have see the bad; plus it makes you appreciate blessings more. Tough times taught me to be a fighter."

Metaphorically of course.

4. "My definition of freedom is knowing who you are, and being it. No matter what anyone else is doing."

5. ""Care about how a man treats you and not what he can give you, because you can get it for yourself."

6. "It's about being alive and feisty and not sitting down and shutting up even though people would like you to."

7. "You laugh 'cause I'm different, I laugh 'cause you're all the same."

8. "Sexy and smart are not oil and water. You don't have to dumb yourself down to be cute."

9. "Embrace the freak that you are."

10. "True beauty is knowing who you are and what you want and never apologizing for it."

11. "I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes."

12.  A quote on depression: "It's a problem and it's something we should talk about. Sometimes that's all it takes."

13. "If I could change one thing about myself, it would be the voices in my head. They on't like me."

14. "I hope you'll have the sense to know that sadness comes and sadness goes."

15. "Don't lose your passion or the fighter that's in you."

Now go out into the world and be totally and completely you!