15 Books To Relax With This Fall

15 Books To Relax With This Fall

Fall in love with reading again.

97
15 Books To Relax With This Fall
Photo by Alisa Anton on Unsplash

One of my favorite fall activities is to snuggle up on my couch with a good book and either some coffee, hot chocolate or apple cider- whichever one I’m in the mood for at the time. But I can never decide what to read. There are just too many options! So, I thought I’d make a list of books that I think are cute, scary, and just nice to read in this fall.

ALSO, if you click on the title of the book, it will take you to Amazon, where you can read the whole description and buy it if you want!!

1. "Sleeping Beauties: A Novel" By Stephen King And Owen King

Set in the future, women go to sleep and when they wake up they are covered in a guaze like substance and become extremely violent when its disturbed.

2. "The Woman In Cabin 10" By Ruth Ware

A woman witness a murder while on a cruise ship. But all of the passengers and crew are accounted for. So who was murdered?

3. "Three Dark Crowns" By Kendare Blake

In each generation in Fennbirn, triplets are born—three queens. Who all have equal parts of the crown and of the highly coveted magic.

4. "Stalking Jack The Ripper" By Kerri Maniscalco

Audrey starts a terrifying yet exhilarating chase of one of the most notorious killers in history.

5. "Our Dark Duet (Monsters Of Verity)" By Victoria Schwab

Kate Harker: hunts monsters. August Flynn: monster. Kate + August = caught in a bad romance.

6."The Book Of Dust: La Belle Sauvage" By Philip Pullman

Malcolm is bored out of his mind at his parents' inn, when something catches his eye and won't let it go.

7. "The Raven Boys" By Maggie Stiefvater

Growing up Blue knew one thing, her kiss would kill the one she loves. So when she meets a handsome boy, she isn't sure what to do...

8. "Long Way Down" By Jason Reynold

A boy decides if he is going to kill his brother’s murderer. The whole book is told in the span of 60 seconds.

9. "When Dimple Met Rishi" By Sandhya Menon

A lighthearted rom-com-esque book. You could probably finish this while you’re stuck at one of your relative’s house for Thanksgiving!

10. "There's Someone Inside Your House" By Stephanie Perkins

A girl moves to her grandmother’s house in Nebraska. But is still haunted by her mysterious past in Hawaii, which she is forced to confront when one-by-one students at her new high school begin dying off….

11. "Mind Hunter: Inside The FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit" By John Douglas And Mark Olshake

Do you like the Netflix series Mindhunters? Well here is the book about the true story behind the show.

12. "The Nowhere Girls" By Amy Reed

Two words: Girl. Power.

13. "Ash Princess" By Laura Sebastian

A young queen with a sharp mind and an even sharper sword.

14. "Genuine Fraud" By E. Lockhart

A friendship. A disappearance. Murder. And a bad romance. All in one book.

15. "Kiss Me In New York" By Catherine Rider

Cute book to get you in the Christmas-y (gasp) mood. Its about 2 recently dumped bff's in NYC with a how-to book...

HAPPY READING!!

***If you don't like fall and actually wish it was summer, here’s a link to my summer must reads list!!***

15 Books Perfect For Your Summer Reading List