Play These 15 Songs To Embrace The Christmas Season

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

82
https://i.ytimg.com

It's December (well almost), and you know what that means, it's the most wonderful time of year.

Christmas is by far one of my most favorite Holidays, I love the treats, presents, lights, trees, movies, and even the music. I make sure to save the Christmas radio station as soon as Thanksgiving hits so I can sing along to all of my favorite hits. Everyone likes Christmas music, even though it does get annoying after you hear it everywhere. The thing is no matter what, you can't help but to sing along.

These are the best Christmas songs to get you ready for the holidays.

1. Wham! - Last Christmas

Been dumped around Christmas? This is the song for you.

2. Dean Martin- Let it Snow

No matter the age, everyone knows the the chorus to this song.

3. Brenda Lee- Rockin Around The Christmas Tree

Lets be honest, this list will have lots of Christmas classics, and this is one of them.

4. Frank Sinatra- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

A song so beautiful and pure, no one can hate it.

5. Andy Williams- It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.

It truly is the happiest season of all.

6. Michael Buble- Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Michael Buble never let's us down with his soothing voice, and I can't deny he has my favorite Christmas Album.

7. Faith Hill- Where are you Christmas.

Two words. The Grinch. You'll know what I mean when you listen to this song.

8. Bing Crosby- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.

It truly is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

9. RUN-DMC - Christmas in Hollis

Who says rappers can't make Christmas songs?

10. The Jackson 5 - I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

Who doesn't love little Michael Jackson?

11. Eartha Kitt- Santa Baby

I feel sexy just singing this song.

12. Bobby Helms- Jingle Bell Rock

I hear this song and think of Mean Girls.

13. Jose Feliciano- Feliz Navidad

One of my favorite Christmas songs, I sing this on the top of my lungs every year.

14. Mariah Carey- All I Want for Christmas

Another one that you could sing on the top of your lungs, and no one would judge.

15. Thurl Ravenscroft - Mr. Grinch

The biggest roast in any song.