14 Vegetarian And Vegan Restaurants In Florida You Need To Visit ASAP

"If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don't."

5607
WordPress

Making the decision to go vegetarian or vegan isn't really the hardest part of actually adapting to that lifestyle. The hardest part also isn't the ability to find affordable options, discovering new recipes or avoiding the desire to eat meat-- it's finding vegetarian or vegan friendly restaurants in your area. With countless meat options everywhere you look, it's usually pretty tough finding at least one place that has options that fit your dietary lifestyle, let alone a restaurants offering only vegetarian or vegan food.

Florida doesn't tend to be the most progressive state when it comes to adapting a plant based life style, but we do have some pretty mouthwatering spots any vegetarian or vegan should check out.

1. Dandelion Communitea Cafe: Orlando, FL

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

2. Green Bar Kitchen: Ft. Lauderdale

"We were GREEN before it was cool."

3. Kale Cafe: Daytona Beach

"Our philosophy on food is simple, we do not like processed foods and avoid them."

4. The Vegan Hot Dog Cart: Orlando

"The food from this cart has been enjoyed by both vegan and non-vegans!"

5. Date & Thyme: Key West

"There is a date and time in our lives when we understand that our old ways of eating, acting, thinking, or feeling no longer serve us. We realize that change is possible, and that we can help ourselves."

6. Love Food Central: St. Petersburg

"St. Pete café serving vegan & gluten-free comfort food."

7. Paisley Vegan Kitchen: Cocoa

"We want our community to know that by choosing a plant based meal you don't have to sacrifice taste or classic comfort food choices."

8. Crave: St. Augustine

"We believe in a healthy lifestyle and are extremely passionate about serving not only great food, but great vibes and smiles as well!"

9. Dancing Avocado Kitchen: Daytona Beach

"Where herbivore and carnivore eat together in harmony."

10. Kaleisia Tea: Tampa

"What was once a wild idea is now a beloved, daily experience shared by many.

11. Happy Healthy Human: Indian Harbour Beach

"The Happy Healthy Human is both a cafe and a market that provides the highest quality organic food in a relaxed and comfortable environment."

12. Curia On The Drag: Gainesville

"Situated on a 2.5 acre property that hosts a contemporary art gallery and artist studios, Curia on the Drag is an urban oasis."

13. Market On South: Orlando

"100% plant-based restaurant, bakery, bar, & shared market in the Milk District."

14. Parlour Vegan Bakery: Plantation

"Hard work equals blessings and we are truly excited to share these amazing baked good with you all."

From Your Site Articles