14 Times Nick Miller Was Just Too Relatable

"I've done things. I wrote a half a book about zombies."

65
Tv.com

You may think you're a Jess, or a Schmidt, or maybe even a Winston, but no matter what, there's a little bit of Nick Miller in all of us:

1. Everyone has that one guilty pleasure song that when it plays, you can't help but dance along, especially if you're alone in your car.

2. When it comes to procrastinating, drunk texting, literally anything you know you shouldn't do, but are also self aware enough to know that you're going to do it again.

3. When you know you have to work out and eat healthy but also know that both happening simultaneously is proooobably never going to happen.

4. Everyone's reaction to Adele excepting her award for Best Album at the Grammy's and admitting that even she knew that it was Yonce's "Lemonade" that deserved it.

5. When you had 4 papers due and 7 exams (even though you're only taking 5 classes) this week but instead of doing them, you went to the bar and read for pleasure rather than taking care of ANY of your responsibilities.

6. When your one single friend gets a date and you are forced to realize that you don't have a date and haven't been on a date in 32 years, even though you're only 22.

7. When you've said something you shouldn't and immediately regret it and wish you could take it back.

8. Anyone listening to Yonce I don't know, EVER.

9. When doors are hard, which if you're like Nick Miller, is all the time.

10. When you've spent all your money on food and clothes and booze for far too long and you still have no money to do laundry so all of your outfits for the past 4 weeks haven't matched and you have run out of clean underwear.

11. When you've showered, done your homework, and gotten out of bed every day for a week and you've never felt prouder of yourself.

12. When someone tells you that you look angry and that you should smile more.

13. When someone questions the amount of Netflix you've been watching.

14. When you finally get your paycheck and feel like you're Paris Hilton rich, but in reality, you're just kinda less poor.

BASICALLY, Nick Miller is everyone's spirit animal and if you disagree, you're wrong.