14 Things To Never Forget, You'll Thank Me Later
Lifestyles

The little things matter.

197
Emmie Keenan

In my 20 years of being alive, I have learned a lot. Which is amazing considering I'll be here for much longer. When debating what I wanted to write, I decided to share some things I would like the world to never forget. And if you come across this article on your social media, just take away at least one thing on my list.

1. It takes more effort to be a bad person than it does to be a good person.

2. Always trust your parents; they went through it too.

3. Call your grandparents every chance you can.

4. It's okay to sit alone at lunch.

5. You are projected as the people you surround yourself with.

6. Being lazy gets you nothing. 

7. Say your feelings; you never know when that person could be gone. 

8. Once someone shows you their true colors, trust them the first time. 

9. Don't post anything derogatory on your social media. 

10. Moisturize your skin. 

11. Everything happens for a reason.

12. The Bible says, "In the day when I cried out, you answered me. And made me bold with strength in my soul."

13. Your roots define who you are as a person.

14. All things heal with time. 

One of the main things that I personally try to remind myself when I get sad comes straight from a song that was released the year I was born.

Semisonic - Closing Time

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.