14 Movies To Watch This Valentine's Day

14 Movies To Watch This Valentine's Day

You can watch these with your significant other or your friends, just make sure you watch them!

40
14 Movies To Watch This Valentine's Day
YouTube

You either love or hate Valentine's Day. A lot of ones feelings towards the holiday can be due to their relationship status as well. Whether you're single or not, Valentine's Day is all about love. What media can bring a love story to life better than movies? So this Valentine's Day grab your girlfriends, or your significant other, or your favorite fuzzy blanket, and cuddle up with one (or all) of these movies and feel the love!

1. 10 Things I Hate About You

Two words: Heath Ledger. And it's an adorable movie.

2. The Vow

Probably one of the saddest, but the cutest movies ever.It's based on a true story too so make sure you grab plenty of tissues

3. 50 First Dates

This is the ultimate rom-com. If you don't really want to cry over a romantic movie, this is the one to watch.

4. The Proposal

Another super cute, super funny movie. Plus I can confirm that Ryan is naked once in this movie.

5. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

This movie has two beautiful people and a cute and funny story line. It's one of my favorites.

6. The Wedding Singer

This movie has Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore so you know it's gonna be good.

7. The Princess Bride

This movie is a classic. You should watch it every holiday.

8. The Last Song

A Nicholas Sparks adaptation with Liam Hemsworth, what more could you want?

9. Maid in Manhattan

A modern day Cinderella movie. 10/10 recommend.

10. Crazy, Stupid Love

Ryan Gosling, Steve Carell, Emma Stone? It's a must watch.

11. A Walk To Remember

Another Nicholas Sparks adaptation, but you'll need more tissues for this one.

12. The Notebook

You'll need even more tissues for this one.

13. Love, Actually

It's technically a Christmas movie, but it's still cute enough to fit for this holiday.

14. Valentine's Day

This movie has it all: breakups, makeups, galentines, and so much more. If you only watch one movie this Valentine's Day, it should be this one.