14 Movies To Watch During The Month Of Love If You're Single

Whether you are a happy single or not, these movies are great for you, specially during this time of the year!

108
dasqfamily / Flickr

What comes to mind when you hear the word February? For many, I'm sure it's Valentine's Day. You may picture pink hearts, red roses and dark chocolates. Many couples enjoy this month because they celebrate their love.

But what about the singles? Don't worry, there's plenty of things for us singles to do and enjoy!

Being single is a great phase in your life: it's the time to discover yourself and focus just on you! So you must take advantage of this time. So what about watching some movies? I promise you will love them! Whether you want to watch something that will make you believe in love or forget about it, here's a mix of movies just for you!

1. Becoming Jane

Young novelist Jane Austen wanted no commitment except that of her writing. But, will she change her mind after meeting a charming apprentice lawyer? Watch to find out!

2. 500 Days Of Summer

Have you ever wondered why that past relationship ended? Tom Hansen wonders the same thing. In the movie, Tom narrates his failed relationship with Summer Finn. But, as with many other things in life, this experience led him to rediscover himself.

3. My Best Friend's Wedding

What if the love of your life has been right in front of you this whole time? Julianne Potter finds out she truly loves her longtime friend, Michael O'Neal, and must act fast before he gets married! Open your eyes fellow singles – true love might be just by your side.

4. Trainwreck

Do you enjoy life being single and free of commitment? This is Amy Townsend (Amy Schumer) in "Trainwreck" until she falls in love for the very first time. A reminder that you won't stay single forever!

5. The Other Woman

Scenario: being in a relationship, then discovering your boyfriend has a wife. And, on top of that, you and she discover he has another lover? Oh, the sweet revenge by three women!

6. Bridesmaids

Annie Walker is single, in her late 30s, with a messy life, and is now her friend's maid-of-honor. Not only will this movie make you laugh but also cherish the moments you spend with your friends and value them!

7. The Vow

Paige and Leo are happily married, until one day a car accident changes their lives. Paige is left with severe memory loss and doesn't recognize Leo. Nevertheless, he is determined to renew his vow and make Paige fall in love with him again! Believe me, this movie will definitely make you believe in love.

8. Two Weeks Notice

Sometimes we are just to busy to notice who that right person is for us. Maybe it's work, school, or any other activity that constantly keeps our minds busy. Watch Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant in this romantic comedy for big laughs and a charming love story.

9. The Devil Wears Prada

Sometimes it's hard to keep a balance between your career and love life. See Andrea Sachs' journey while she tries to begin her career learning big lessons along the way!

10. Legally Blonde

Imagine going to a fancy dinner with your boyfriend thinking he is going to propose but, instead of taking out the ring, he actually... ends the relationship. Yep, this happens to Elle Woods. But determined to win him back, she enrolls in Harvard and the rest is history! Go, Elle!

11. The Bodyguard

"The Bodyguard" will remind you how beautiful it is to fall in love with the right person. Watch Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner in this iconic movie that will make you want a love story as well!

12. How To Be Single

In the movie, Alice is new to the single life. She just ended a long-term relationship and is learning how to live in the new phase. The movie has a great message at the for all fellow singles!

13. Hitch

Watch Will Smith as Hitch, a dating coach, giving advice and mentors those who struggle with dating. But, one day, his technique ends up not working with a special lady. A reminder that there is no formula to find the one!

14. Mona Lisa Smile

Katherine Watson is the new teacher at an all-women college. Watch Katherine inspire her students to follow their own aspirations! She will inspire you, too.