14 Memes To Send To Your Coworkers

14 Memes To Send To Your Coworkers

A weekend? Never heard of her.

Jobs. They're usually required if you want money to pay for things. Of course, there's a meme for every feel you have while at work.

Working in retail can have its ups and downs, but it's much more fun when you have coworkers who you can laugh with while you work. Regardless of the kind of retail store you work at, you and your coworkers can probably relate to these memes.

1. When you can't let the customers know how you really feel.

No! Of course, I love watching you tear apart a fixture I just straightened!

2. When freedom is just within sight.

Yeah, I only have three minutes left, but what task have you got for me?

3. When the clopenings start to get to you.

Coworker: What did you do after work yesterday?

Me: I went to bed, woke up, and now I'm back here.

4. A weekend? Never heard of her.

In retail, a weekend just means you're going to be busier than usual.

5. When you get scheduled with your work spouse.

I wonder how many times my boss can yell at me for goofing off before they fire me.

6. When a regular comes in and you don't have to put up a fake front.

7. "Can you just check in the back?"

I know for certain we don't have what you're looking for, but I guess I could go in the back and stare at the empty bays for a few seconds. Maybe I can grab a drink, too. We still don't have what you want, though.

8. When it's slow and you start scaring away customers with your helpfulness.

Are you looking for something specific? Shopping for someone? Need me to check in the back for an item? Please give me something to do.

9. When your calculator goes missing from your drawer.

10. When you have to stay late because a customer CANNOT possibly come back at a different time.

The doors are shut and the music is off but go ahead, now is definitely the time to come in and "just browse."

11. When you take "off the clock" seriously.

That definitely sounds like a problem for me when I clock back in. Until then...

12. Hyping yourself up for a productive night after work but end up just watching Netflix in bed after.

13. When you have to pretend you were just doing the task your boss asked you to do.

14. To summarize:

Get that money, and maybe have some fun too while you're at it.