14 Companies That Are Helping Save The Planet

Most of us love to shop anyway, so why not choose to shop AND help contribute to saving the planet at the same time?

3991
turtle in ocean

Climate change, pollution, and many other things related to environmental issues have been hot topics lately. From the ever growing Great Pacific garbage patch to the ever-shrinking existence of healthy rainforests, there are a lot of ways that we as human beings aren't exactly being kind to planet earth.

However, for as much as some of us may (albeit often unknowingly) be hurting the planet, there are dozens of companies out there working hard to help it, from creating new products to using biodegradable shipping materials. I have personally made purchases from several of these companies, and I have yet to be disappointed.

I plan on supporting all of them in the near future, and you should too. Without further ado, here are 14 companies that are working every day to help save the planet.

1. 4Ocean

4Ocean is a company focused solely on removing trash from our beaches and oceans. They sell bracelets made from recycled plastic removed from the ocean, and every $20 bracelet sold helps remove one pound of plastic waste from the ocean. Check out their adorable bracelets here.

2. Happy Sloth Co. 

This company's mission is to help protect and conserve sloth populations in Costa Rica, and keep them off of the endangered species list. I love this company so much that I am a brand ambassador, and you can get 15% off of a purchase from Happy Sloth Co. using my link here.

3. Sand Cloud 

Sand Cloud is a company focused on saving fish and keeping the oceans clean. They sell super cute beach towels (amongst other cute beauty things,) and 10% of their profits are donated to marine life. You can check them out and buy something cool here.

4. Pela

Pela is an eco-friendly company that sells 100% biodegradable phone cases. I personally have one of these cases that I absolutely love! They're durable, soft to the touch, and come in a variety of adorable colors and styles. Plus, their shipping containers are also eco-friendly! Get yourself a Pela phone case here.

5. Educated Earthling

Educated Earthling dedicated to using earth-friendly products and encouraging environmentally friendly habits. A portion of their profits go to environmental organizations, and their shipping methods are 100% plastic free! Check them out here!

6. Wholesome Culture 

Wholesome Culture encourages plant-based product use and cruelty-free production, and 10% of their profits go to animal rescues! They sell a variety of cute t-shirts and sweatshirts, as well as a ton of other cool products. Check out their full stock here.

7. Ocean & Co

Ocean & Co is a company best known for their super cute beaded bracelets that are dedicated to reduce plastic waste in the ocean and save marine life. A portion of all of their profits go to ocean conservation. Check out their bracelets, and all of their other products, here!

8. The Bee Protectors 

The Bee Protectors sell adorable t-shirts, from which 5% of the profits go to The Honeybee Conservancy, a non-profit that works to save bees as well as provide access to sustainable food in underserved communities. Check them out here.

9. Zero Waste Cartel 

Zero Waste Cartel is a super cool company that sells environmentally friendly household products and focuses on helping people learn to cultivate waste-free lifestyles. Check out their whole array of products here!

10. Shelly Cove 

Shelly Cove is a company dedicated to reducing plastic waste and saving sea turtles! They sell everything from t-shirts, to reusable metal straws and water bottles. I recently purchased a mystery bag that included 3 random t-shirts, a set of reusable straws, and a reusable shopping bag that I absolutely love! Check out their mystery bags, and all of their other products here!

11. Ivory Ella 

Ivory Ella is dedicated to saving Earth's elephant populations. They sell adorable elephant-themed t-shirts, as well as a variety of other cute elephant-themed items. A minimum of 10% of their profits go towards saving the elephants. Check out their stuff here!

12. Save Lands

Save Lands sells adorable t-shirts, the profits from which go towards planting more trees! They currently plant 12 trees for each item sold. Check them out and buy yourself a cute shirt for a good cause here.

13. Tree Lyfe

Tree Lyfe is another company dedicated to planting trees, and promises to plant one tree for every one of their adorable bracelets sold! Check them out here!

14. Sandy Ripple 

Sandy Ripple's mission is to reduce plastic waste and save the sea turtles. They sell a variety of products including t-shirts, and reusable metal straws! Check them out here!