14 Corgis To Get You Through The Week

14 Corgis To Get You Through The Week

Some pick-me-up pups guaranteed to make you smile.

251
14 Corgis To Get You Through The Week
Justine Newman Photography

Between the struggle of getting up on Monday morning and the brutality of hump day, I think that we all can use a little pick me up during the week. Nothing in the world makes me happier than dogs with disproportionately short legs. That's why I follow over 40 different corgis on Instagram to help me get through the week. I've compiled this list of some of my favorites.

And yes, I did cry making this list.

1. Ralph and George

(Ralphthecorgi)

I first discovered Ralph and George from this BuzzFeed video and now I'm obsessed.

George (left), Ralph (right)

2. Winston

(Winstonthewhitecorgi)

I began following Winston when they started their cross-country move to NYC. My Instagram has been blessed with pictures of this dog visiting different landmarks all across the country.

3. Bacon

(Corgibacon)

I think this smile says it all.

4. Reese

(Reese_the_corgi)

This little girl is a Pembroke/Cardigan mix and she reminds me of an Oreo milkshake.

5. Queen's Best Stumpy Dog Rescue

(Queensbeststumpydogrescue)

This one is a non-profit "saving low riders, one bark at a time" in California.

6. Wesley

(Wesleythefluffycorgi)

THERE'S SO MUCH FUR.

7. Tibby Tibbles

(Tibbythecorgi)

8. Tofu

(Tofu_corgi)

9. Kimchi

(Kimchithecorgi)

Kimchi is referred to as the Beyonce of corgis.

10. Leo the Corgi Bear

(Leothecorgi_)

11. Chompers

(Chompersthecorgi)

When this dog has a nicer car than you . . .

12. Ellie

(Ellielovesfetch)

I sincerely hope that she caught a game ball.

13. Lora

(Lorathecorgi)

14. Loki and Lola

(Taleoftwocorgis)

Spooning corgis, what else do you need?

15. And some honorable mentions:

Panko the Corgi

Sparkee the Corgi

Wrigley and Elphie

Tilly the Corgi

Cory the Corgi

Cooper

Gatsby and Scout

Gus

16. And if you really need more:

Winston

Bacon and Ham

Etta and Willa

Orso

Cooper

Mortimer J. Fox

Archie

Penelope and Minerva

Ziggy

Archer

Isosceles the 3-Legged Corgi

Sam

Ruby

Nino

I'd like to thank the Dogspotting Society group on Facebook for providing me with many candidates for this article. I've enjoyed sifting through many dog posts to find the perfect corgis for this and couldn't have done it without them--they're the best dogs ever.